What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Zoro dismantled a YC1 in mere minutes.
Zoro is not losing Enma & he can still use ACoC without it so that hardly drags him down enough to drop whole tiers lmao.
And it's literally a week after the battle, they must be recovered significantly by now lol
Zoro fails to cut king without enma therefore he cant use acoc without enma therefore HE IS LOSING A POWERUP

READ THE FUCKING MANGA

Bruh tf u talkin this chapter just throw the admiral=YC1 allegation to trash can, even as zoro im not dumb enough like yonkotard to wank shiryu to top tier lol
I’m not a Yonko fan this is something exclusively for Shiryu and not now I mean by the time Zoro fights him he’ll be very close to his captain Teach

Zoro fought against yonko and warlord, muh dear L_Ndule.

But but its not main fights but but acoc is only yonko tiers. but but muh kid coc clash against Big Mum but but Big Mum>Admirals.
Zoro didn't fight against yonko and warlord , if u count rooftop thats the same shit as killer but u dont push him to fight an admiral do you ? And which warlord did he fight ? Kuma ? Because i dont think u can even call this a fight , this as as much fight as strewhats vs warlord moria

Status
Not open for further replies.