What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont reply to me, unless your gonna show feats and frankly all your insults and just sad and insult people with birth defects that they cant help

please get off the internet for a while and figure your shit out

dont reply to me, unless youre going to give me a proper refutation and frankly all of your dodging is just sad and very unbecoming of someone who is coming at me like this

:goyea:
PROOF THAT KAIDO AND BM are built different :
Kaido didn't need his df nor CoA to oneshot Luffy at Kuri. Went to base form to KO Retainers.
BM didn't need her df, haki and memories to 2 shot Queen.
GB needs his df + koka to handle King and Queen
(I get it it was 2 top YCs)

This prove again that base Kaido and base Linlin will low/mid diff all 3 calamities

Anyway, GB is the only top tier beside Kaido and BM to easily handle high tiers 1v1 or 1vs many.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Nice argument, but they had CP0 there watching everything (!) and one of them is with the WG right now, as seen on panel. To assume they suddenly don’t have all infos is pretty bald.
2 of them were knocked out or killed and the final guy was chasing after robin and saw nothing

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
dont reply to me, unless youre going to give me a proper refutation and frankly all of your dodging is just sad and very unbecoming of someone who is coming at me like this

how childish and you have never done a proper scale in your life, you go on statements and headcanons which mean nothing

Lol
An admiral shows up, and first panel of him you see armament haki

Big for a whole arc… barely uses haki and gets defeated in process…

Honestly considering few facts:
1- it was stated ANY marine who have reached vice admiral are required to have haki, meaning no one will ever get pushed to a position they don’t train for it

2- Considering Buggy became a yonko

it’s clear for me that I can rely on an admiral sfrength more than a yonko
They are more deciplined and much more consistent

Status
Not open for further replies.