What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk fans should be praying he got hired as an Admiral or didn't get captured because out of everyone SSG went after only 1 was declared a Yonko.
There's never been any reason for Mihawk to be called an Emperor and Buggy being one is pretty solid proof that becoming one is not wholly about individual strength whatsoever.

insults after insults, still showing 0 feats, if you wanna actually debate properly get a judge and i will be ready to beat your ass
those werent insults, that was just me humouring myself by how ironic what you said was. i dont care about not showing feats, i already explained why i dont have to and you havent given a refutation. i dont need a judge to know i caved your skull in, and neither does anyone in this sub that doesnt have 3 missing chromosomes, although tbf, that number is quite low

IDK, falling from Onigashima was fatal for Zoro and both All Stars got their asses kicked and then were tossed off. With no medical treatment I don't think they're recovering that fast, especially given what King took.
I wonder if Queen is still missing an arm and King a wing, this would change things a bit, but in the end they still got destroyed easily:josad:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
those werent insults, that was just me humouring myself by how ironic what you said was. i dont care about not showing feats, i already explained why i dont have to and you havent given a refutation. i dont need a judge to know i caved your skull in, and neither does anyone in this sub that doesnt have 3 missing chromosomes, although tbf, that number is quite low
dont reply to me, unless your gonna show feats and frankly all your insults and just sad and insult people with birth defects that they cant help

please get off the internet for a while and figure your shit out

Status
Not open for further replies.