What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GB is a sakè lover and prolly has a black blade, strong similarities
Kizaru and Zoro have score to set (narrative link)
Fuji Zoro apparently have character similarities
Personalities not traits....

Fuji is reserved, calm and collected...like most of Zoro's opponents. Kizaru and Greenbull dont seem like that.

If we look at fights, Zoro's best option is also Fuji. Against GB.....he just gon cut some trees or plants ? Against Fuji he has the chance to cut a giant meteor.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It was clearly fire; you could confirm it by comparing it with the fire on his back. Zoro doesn't look back until King's ready to launch Tempura Udon. Healing also goes in line with Zoro being able to cut King with Onigiri and the damage disappearing. Oda just retconned it.
Nah, the Onigiri thing and Marco thing falls under the same logic that Chopper hitting Queen does. Chopper draws blood (logically hurting someone) but later says he hasn't / isn't hurting Queen. Flame healing isn't a thing and never was a thing.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
i gave you a very valid reason but you decided to not to listen and just say but but but
You came up with some "coping"-argument, to devalue everything i write, so i guessed you arent interested in real arguments anymore, but more in trolling around.

But fine, real argument. CP0 was able to gather all information in Onigashima in real time, while playing their chessgame. They had exact numbers for all groups, they got the information about switching persons, defeated ones and so on, while cornered in their little room. To assume they lose their ability to gather these information right then when it is about the fatal information and to assuem they then use guessing in their report is really vague, dont you think?

You came up with some "coping"-argument, to devalue everything i write, so i guessed you arent interested in real arguments anymore, but more in trolling around.

But fine, real argument. CP0 was able to gather all information in Onigashima in real time, while playing their chessgame. They had exact numbers for all groups, they got the information about switching persons, defeated ones and so on, while cornered in their little room. To assume they lose their ability to gather these information right then when it is about the fatal information and to assuem they then use guessing in their report is really vague, dont you think?
midd

He fought basically 8 YC3's at once with Neko and Inu in sulong form. He did take damage there. he even acknowledged it himself. Go back and read that part again. He also took damage when he fought Kidd, law, Luffy, Zoro and Killer by himself. Read that again too.
sir if you read my post again
nowhere did I deny he wasnt hurt by others
other fighters didnt contribute half as much to kaido's defeat.

for the most part this was a 1v1 .
I dont need to reread anything.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah, the Onigiri thing and Marco thing falls under the same logic that Chopper hitting Queen does. Chopper draws blood (logically hurting someone) but later says he hasn't / isn't hurting Queen. Flame healing isn't a thing and never was a thing.
If Onigiri drew blood from him. I don't see why his other attacks wouldn't; Shishi Sonson in particular is better at breaking defenses than most of Zoro's attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.