What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He does deserve more credit
how much did the scabbards and the other sn's contribute to kaido's defeat , certainly not half .
Now taking into account his fleet , the strength of his subordinates along with the awakening of his fruit which the wg tried to avoid
its stupid to have all three at the same number.

I doubt the bounties are as detailed as you think taking in the contributions of every scabbards
every mink
every sn that managed to hurt kaido.
He fought basically 8 YC3's at once with Neko and Inu in sulong form. He did take damage there. he even acknowledged it himself. Go back and read that part again. He also took damage when he fought Kidd, law, Luffy, Zoro and Killer by himself. Read that again too.

Me too, it more feels like a race, like a competition, which I really enjoy. Specialy since I like all 3 of them. I have their „on the sea you fight pirates“ panel as tattoo. Each of them has a cool character and nice build up. I hope oda will keep this till the end and give law and specially kid more story and background.
We all know lufft is way ahead of them
It's okay as long as Kid gets good feats later on and becomes yonko too

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
His mask wasn't even damaged lol, its steam from the attack but King's never had any advanced healing ability that'd let him recover and Zoro confirms in the panel he isn't hurt.
It was clearly fire; you could confirm it by comparing it with the fire on his back. Zoro doesn't look back until King's ready to launch Tempura Udon. Healing also goes in line with Zoro being able to cut King with Onigiri and the damage disappearing. Oda just retconned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.