What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The final war will be centered around the SHs, so they will be the ones fighting the top guns.
Even with Oda just confirming in this chapter he considers only Law and Kidd to be Luffy's peers and everyone else to be beneath those 3?

Lolda also preferred to maintain the illusion that Luffy is a trillion tiers ahead of Zoro and Cook. Letting Zoro and Cook join Luffy to fight off the Admirals will dispel that illusion, that Oda has maintained for 25 years, once and for all. You think Lolda has enough balls to take this risk?

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I was having a fun joke of it, if I knew users were this dense I'd of been more obvious.
Wow I really pushed your buttons didn't I. Now you have to waste your time scrambling out some kind of proof I guess that you didn't have a break down. Lol take a chill pill. I don't really give a shit about your health. Like at all. You don't have to prove anything to me. Just to your doctor

They were SOOOOO arrogant when Buggy was revealed. This guy always sucks off Oda and now he’s PISSED

imo this is the dumbest thing to cry about

The bounties don't need to 100% make sense, they aren't an objective measure of anything determined by God. They are estimates made by government bureaucrats based off whatever info they've been fed.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yup, solely due to portrayal and not feats. I'll respect Oda's presentation that much.
Post automatically merged:

Wow I really pushed your buttons didn't I. Now you have to waste your time scrambling out some kind of proof I guess that you didn't have a break down. Lol take a chill pill. I don't really give a shit about your health. Like at all. You don't have to prove anything to me. Just to your doctor
Lmfao you're the one who brought it up and is rambling on like a retard about it. The sooner I get you to stop talking shit the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.