What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bro I thought it was brutal, but I never imagine this was soo brutal...
Not just stomped King and Queen, but the whole Udon force, also make comments like "mere commander"...
Oh boy..
They got hit hard by the Worf Effect and used to hype up the next bad guy. It's one of my least favorite writing tropes, effective but lazy.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well there were always counterarguments like "This one was distracted" or some other plot related issues but this time, it's straight up King and Queen + fodders vs Greenbull and they got their asses kicked whilst Greenbull STATED that Commanders are nothing to him. At least this comparison is dead once and for all.
Those excuses were nothing more than pathetic attempts at downplaying the admirals to elevate, mostly, the Rocks duo. At least, people are seeing the reality now. People were saying 1 Yonko crew=Entire Marines not so long ago lmao.

Looks like he's keeping them both from using their abilities too. If Queen transformed he might be able to break the roots and if King used his fire he might be more impervious to the attack, but Greenbull has them pinned.
So now you realise why we say Kata beats King easily?
Restrain King from using his arms or legs to activate His powers.
Same way he did to Luffy.

King wihout his flames & not in zoan/hybrid mode= normal dura
That's why a plant can pierce him easily and fodderizd him

I don't wanna hear again "King wins coz his dura" the dude can be restrained easily and lose badly
He's a trash fighter who has 1 great stat

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion do you agree that "ancient zoan recovery" is total BS?
What ancient zoans have are high durability (defense) and high endurance (max HP), but not recovery / regeneration.

Durability highlight: Franky had problem and had to look for Sasaki's softest part. Luffy had problem penetrating Kaido's scale in act 1. Zoro had problem injuring King.

Endurance highlight: Jack not going down in 5 days at Zou although his men were down. Ulti in Onigashima. Sanji had problem KOing Queen.

But not recovery. It is never shown that any ancient zoans got injured but their wound is healing on panel. Nothing like that at all. Only Marco's fruit gets that benefit. If ancient zoan had recovery as the rumor said, then Marco's DF would also lost its specialty.

So, King and Queen's condition is still bad when they faced Green Bull. Not that different compared to when Zoro / Sanji defeated them. Although they are bandaged, no way their doctor is as good as Chopper too.
Ulti recovered in the span of maybe five to ten minutes from having her organs blown out. So it's not garbage, but she also wasn't in a good condition and I don't think the damage they accumulated was fully healed.

They don't look worn out either though. Even in the panel King's frustrated but doesn't look too bad otherwise. They were probably 70%-80% healed.

What did Green Bull say?

The alliance is about as powerful as the marines.
better translation:

...ahh ugh...

"KING!!" "QUEEN!!

Queen: "Aahh!! I'm not the type to lose weight!"

Greenbull: "Shut up!! Didn't I just tell you that now? I'd lose my head if I got stood up by an executive. The Navy doesn't have the strength right now to clean this mess up that you guys made.. you guys are just like I had expected..!!"
He's talking currently at this moment. Not their entire forces as a whole. Let's be real here. Akainu even said they didn't have the manpower to send people to wano because of the reverie events w/ the warlords + ssg hasn't officially been announced or deployed... they haven't even been tested yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.