What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I thought it was brutal, but I never imagine this was soo brutal...
Not just stomped King and Queen, but the whole Udon force, also make comments like "mere commander"...
Oh boy..
I just wanna say two things

1. Now it’s clear that Admirals are way stronger than every YC1 except for Ben.
I think Shanks crew is special. Ben is weaker than Shanks but not that much.

2. Everyone underestimated the Revo commanders. They fought against GB and Fuji and Fujitora was even injured after that.
King, Queen and the rest got trashed by only GB and he wasn’t even injured.
NEVER judge a character based on their designs. Morley and Karasu are literally monsters!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If they were in Udon, they were in Babanuki's care.

Babanuki was under Tama's control for 2 weeks prior to the raid and its been 1 week since.

So IDK, they aren't shown in cuffs but it'd be weird if Babanuki didn't have them restrained. Or that Queen lets Babanuki go or his mind controlled self doesn't alert others that Beast Pirates took over Udon again.

Kizaru didn't neg Marco.
Mihawk didn't neg Jozu.
Aokiji won after Jozu was distracted.
Kaido didn't neg Yamao.
Big Mom didn't neg King.
Big Mom didn't neg Marco.

All this chapter confirmed the obvious: King was heavily nerfed.
Marco cant be negged
Being distracted doesnt excuse you being negged

Nope Admirals 》 All

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah in Udon def an entirely different case, and a different case with sabo + 3 revs vs 2 Admirals too considering the state Fuji was in a week after that fight
What state though? I think we are giving too much leverage to the Rev commanders over a piece of cloth around Fujitora's head. Sengoku had 0 injuries by the end of MF war, yet his entire body was covered in bandages. They use bandages for the smallest of injuries. Not to mention neither Fuji nor GB could freely use their abilities at MJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.