What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure greenbull is only talking about what's at his disposal at the moment.
They've been repeating time and time again "not at a time like this", "we don't have the resources right now"

If the entire Marine HQ were able to enter wano, that alliance is finished, but that's not how they play these games.
But I was told the marines could handle 3 emperor crews pretimeskip.

Reminder, they are stronger than ever.

The remain beast pirates run away, you remember when Yamato say them to stop and run away, these same take over udon and it was the new HQ of the remain beast pirates. Queen and King even got new clothes, had bandages and sake drinking while having fun.
It seems like also few pages are left, the one when they encounter Greenbull and try to fight him>offscreen happen.
7days+lunaria+ancient recovery is not enough?
It is clear that Oda just used them as hypetool...
Cmon stop it, even I as King fan see it what Oda did here, I warn and know that something like this was about to happen.

Only katakuri and Benn can give admirals upper-mid diff /lower-high diff battle due to their haki and skills being amazing

Oda has only respected Katakuri and Benn
The rest have all been clowned combat wise
Bro katakuri is not relevant anymore.

We are talking about ben beckman, King and you are coming with comedy character like katakuri who got defeated by pre ryou wci luffy who got one shotted by base kaido without coc.

Haha! Give him a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.