What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I might take a break too, since there seems to be a lot of people translating this chapter
No, do it please :josad:. The only reason why I translated that page is because I didn't see any translations and it was posted for near 10 minutes which I thought it was weird.

It's better for those who can't read the raws to have the full translation when the full raw starts leaking than start translating just after the pages are leaked

It's highly likely.

So far, Greenbull is VERY promising. Soloing Kaido's 2 top executives along with dozens of fodders (wasn't there even Babanuki along the defeated fodders?), now he needs to show (advanced) CoC and hopefully awakening - well, awakening is a high if atm... - and we might see his true Zoan form in action, being the Forest God.
Seems to even have a black blade, meaning he is a top performer in terms of swordsmanship too, along with great Haki.

@Extravlad @MarineHQ62 touche :finally:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No, do it please :josad:. The only reason why I translated that page is because I didn't see any translations and it was posted for near 10 minutes which I thought it was weird.

It's better for those who can't read the raws to have the full translation when the full raw starts leaking than start translating just after the pages are leaked
you should of asked me, I can translate things

hold your horses on Yonko vs Admiral debate, and let us hope, that Green Bull, at least test Luffy and see how Luffy fares against him. after that we can decide if he on the same level as Kaido or BM, even though i don't see him be able to fight as Kaido did.
but for sure Admirals are far above commanders that was clear since MF.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
King and queen are getting stomped by any serious top tier
They are in no way in the same level as kid and law. Kid and law have a good shot at taking down any top tier. Even od downplaying them they still push top tier high diff together and don't get sa stomped lol
Again, you can't use one person to justify another. Big Mom is never getting rid of Queen and King as quickly as GB even if they're injured. Can't you see they can't even use their powers against him? He sucked the life out of them in one hit. Big Mom can't do any of that. Let's stop acting like everyone is an admiral all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.