What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I cant hear pesky flies, go read your 2 piece and let the other users discuss what is currently in this chapter, Yeah yeah King is stronger than Green Bull, according to you``King`` was the shit this chapter, a real star , whatever bozo, im not entering in this discussion with impaired kids.
LOL and you say your not a moron :gokulaugh:

King just got washed by Greenbull but here you are saying otherwise :milaugh:, how many times do you want me to explain this to you. cant you even see picture bub?

Greenbull washed the Beast Pirates but only King isnt taking damage from the pruning ability because he is a God :cheers:

now you can go ahead and take your :pepecopium:

How'd you even reach such a conclusion without knowing how the fight transpired though? I wouldn't say "recovered" King and Queen because at least King doesn't look recovered on panel. They're still recovering and they seemingly can't even use their abilities for whatever reasons.

It's not an excuse. GB literally says a fight b/w them would result in destroying the entire island. They have VIPs to protect at MJ. If they just randomly drop meteors and make trees grow out of everything, they'd be killing the most important people in the world. Sabo and co don't have to worry about any of that. They're there to wreak havoc.

Where does it say Morley injured him? He was literally playing around with Sabo, Morley's direct superior, in Dressrossa—That is while massively holding back.
[/QUOTE]
I like some of your tale on things but king and queen had 7days to recover and for ancient zoan it obviously they was at full strength or close may at 90 /95 % full heath

Taste Omi taste @@ pene or "ga" is chika tired politics 〟What was the sword of the forge's epit !? tochi estona 15 /? 1? "Also epito

Google Translate for the Robin panel lmao

Anybody with a functioning brain and no blatant hatred for the Admirals should've realised the sheer difference in Kizaru's body language in front Marco and Old Rayleigh.

Dude pulled out his light saber asap because he knew Old Ray ain't no walk in the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.