What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL and you say your not a moron :gokulaugh:

King just got washed by Greenbull but here you are saying otherwise :milaugh:, how many times do you want me to explain this to you. cant you even see picture bub?

Greenbull washed the Beast Pirates but only King isnt taking damage from the pruning ability because he is a God :cheers:

now you can go ahead and take your :pepecopium:
Im glad you realized that King got neg diffed, my job here is done:cheers:Welcome to the one piece community, abandon your 2piece tendencies.

Luffy's elite crew members Zoro,Sanji and Yamato will be overpowered. they have the potential to be Yonko/Admiral level. that was the first encounter with YCs in a battle and still Zoro and Sanji won in a very short time.

Too many idiots here. What a non sense saying that king and queen are no match to GB. Oda didnt show us the current condition of King and queen or whether they are imprisoned at Udon but I highly doubt momonsuke shogun wont imprison them given that 1 week has passed and kaidos commanders are the top priority to be imprisoned by shogun momonuske

Last edited:
Yea what it took before PU's.. after PU's queen never needed a PU to be defeated and King bruh got dominated after zoro got Acoc

this should also show how BUSTED Zoro and Sanji are atm
Zoro still couldn't put King down in flame mode, it was once King went to Speed mode that it was game over for him
And Sanji collapsed after beating Queen, it was an extreme diff fight even after the power-ups
And Zoro before his power up still had respectabe rooftop feats
Whereas Sanji's speed feats remain solid even before his power up

Luffy and Kidd and Caribou were outside of jail cells too, cuffed.
Precisely because it is open, someone like King needs to be cuffed so he doesnt fly away.
Prisoners in cuffs aint that hard, no need to fight logic.
I don't fight logic, it's just I don't see any cuffs. Also, King is one thing, but how do you explain Queen, a cyborg :zorothink:

No cuffs will help here :luuh:

I've always maintained they are equals or if one is stronger, it's a very small amount and doesn't matter all too much in the big picture.

Oda rewrote a Marco scene for King then rewrote a King scene for Marco. Their similarities are very blatant.
King has too much going for him.

- Physically stronger
- Durability hax and his Endurance is enough to take Adv CoC slash and continue fighting.
- Magma level fire
- Swordsmanship/Ryou

Marco gave him his best we've seen so far on panel and only managed to get a drop of blood.

I think King high diffs.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Plz can someone explain to me why everybody ignoring that King and Queen are in prison/udon and sea stone?
Cause there's no seastone mentioned or in panel.

Babanuki is under Tama's control so there's reason to speculate they're prisoners but we also don't have any express comments of it. Unless something is said or done in the next few chapters I'm assuming the Beast Pirates were just laying low in Udon.

Status
Not open for further replies.