What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause there's no seastone mentioned or in panel.

Babanuki is under Tama's control so there's reason to speculate they're prisoners but we also don't have any express comments of it. Unless something is said or done in the next few chapters I'm assuming the Beast Pirates were just laying low in Udon.
So you think they just let King and Queen there to recover? Whithout sea stones?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't fight logic, it's just I don't see any cuffs. Also, King is one thing, but how do you explain Queen, a cyborg :zorothink:

No cuffs will help here :luuh:
Those panels are hardly showing anything so no wonder we dont see cuffs. Prisoners being cuffed is simply logic.
Queen is a DF user, placing seastone cuffs on him weakens him enough, especially if they used higher percentage cuffs.
Remember how Luffy acts when touching high percentage cuffs, he cant do anything.

And Sanji collapsed after beating Queen, it was an extreme diff fight even after the power-ups
And Zoro before his power up still had respectabe rooftop feats
Whereas Sanji's speed feats remain solid even before his power up
collapsed for like under 2 minutes coz likely his eyebrows switched possibly lost his power to go spontaneously invisible .. not because of damage dealt to him.. which had no immediate repercussions to begin with after queen landed those attacks.

and Zoro even with enma killing him had enough endurance to keep it up

Sanji ain’t fighting any admiral, What will Law Kidd yamato do if Sanji is out there fighting admirals lmao make it make sense
Yamato is gonna fight a vice admiral in the final war, if I remember correctly there was a woman that was gonna get selected to be an admiral, that's the perfect match up for Yamato, she doesn't get too sidelined but at the same time she clearly gets portrayed below sanji

Kidd and Law are gonna assist luffy in his fight against black beard if black beard turns out to be 3 people

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
King has too much going for him.

- Physically stronger
- Durability hax and his Endurance is enough to take Adv CoC slash and continue fighting.
- Magma level fire
- Swordsmanship/Ryou

Marco gave him his best we've seen so far on panel and only managed to get a drop of blood.

I think King high diffs.
Marco's got a superior fruit, is faster and has faster attacks that are harder to block. He's also strong enough to send Aokiji (who braced himself) flying backwards.

King's more versatile and that's real cool. But Queen's more versatile than either of them and we're not gonna pretend Queen's their superior.

I think, the scene rewrites I mentioned before and their immense similarities are done on purpose. When we see King, Oda wanted to invoke Marco in our minds. A flying, fire using zoan who's the top dog underneath their Yonko who holds a World's Strongest title? That ain't no accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.