What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Hopefully kid and law leave before green bull show up

shit is getting kinda cringe how they just hang around luffy instead of doing their own shit

it’s ruining their character especially law

I highly doubt an Admiral falls here, now thinking about it. Especially with Green Bull calling a warship, it’s way more likely they’ll run away from him. The Admirals aren’t as mindless as Kaido and Big Mom, Green Bull will be a much more difficult opponent for the alliance to beat if he fights intelligently/optimally rather than just going for pride 1v1s lol.

But damn, glad Oda is finally giving Shrekazuki some respect, an Admiral who actually respects/looks up to him is a welcome change in pace from the cliche’d “everybody hates Sakazuki because he’s so evil!” characters lol.

The more I learn about Green Bull, the more fucking awesome he is tbh. This is Oda at his peak as a writer.
Green bull is going to retreat, he has an excuse to leave empty handed

The three pirate captains, Monkey D Luffy, Eustass C(aptain) Kid, and Trafalgar Law, managed to take down two of the Emperors who have ruled these seas for decades
And thus the Government has placed a 3 Billion berries bounty on each of their heads, an exceptional amount!!!】

just my narrative eh @LubeDaddy
they divided the two bounties by three.

Status
Not open for further replies.