What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright my guys; let me tell you what I’m afraid of lol:

So we know Coby wants to be an Admiral right? We also know that Smoker may be a contender (idfk, Oda might do it)

So obviously neither Coby nor Smoker the last time we saw them were remotely near Admiral level,

But in order for Coby at least to be able to possibly attain an Admiral seat in the future, that would require one Admiral seat to actually be open, right?

And now we have Green Bull saying he wants to capture Luffy, Kidd, and Law…lol

Unless Oda just plans to completely forget about Coby wanting to become an Admiral, right now would be the ideal time for Oda to open an Admiral seat for Coby to pursue…lol

Green Bull even says “someone in my position can’t lose to mere commanders” which could be viewed as foreshadowing that his defeat is incoming…

@AdmiralKinyagi @Extravlad @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62
he is getting introduced
his defeat comes much much later.

I don't sometimes understand the mindsets of antagonistic characters like Green Bull of still underestimating the MC despite the facts. What makes him think that he can capture someone who defeated Kaido in a one on one all by himself and right in the middle of that person's territory?
Someone who thinks about himself as someone stronger than said Yonko.

Damn... Ryokugyu is a killer, he didn't just suck their energy, he pierce them with his plants as well. They couldn't even go in zoan form lol.
The guy looks dope but if he tries to catch Luffy, he in for big trouble.
The next newspaper will write : Admiral Ryokugyu has fallen from the hand of Monkey D Luffy and his body is somewhere along with kaido's in the lava pool :josad:

People saying "Aramaki will be defeated or taken out" by the allaince dont understand how OP works.

As of now Greenbull is a future antagonist and a opponent of someone. He wont be embrassed badly, heck he may not be embrassed at all. Even fricking Queen had good potrayal against a Yonko Big Mom because he was someone's future opponent.

Aramaki will look better than worse.
I always said that Oda doesn't like his antagonists getting embarrassed too hard before their matchup. GB defeated means Oda doesn't have plan for him as an enemy in future arcs knowing his mindset.. which is unlikely considering he'd be a perfect opponent for Zoro/Sanji/Kid/Law/Whoever future top tier on the alliance side and the fact he has been teased for years. (Oda said he couldn't wait to draw him)
My guess is that he gonna show off some hax with his devil fruit before Oda having him retire.

:myman:BMP trashed Luffy - Capone - Germa alliance at Tea party
Kata no diffed Ichiji, mid diffed pre fs luffy (including G4).
Enraged army trashed luffy and Nami
Cracker sent Urouge packing
SC (Snack) stopped Apoo
Trashed Fishmen pirates anf Germa at cacao
Pero trashed Carrot and Wanda
Trashed WG fleets

No Yonko crew has as many combat Ws as BMP does
Lol stop never confirmed apoo fought snack and germa outside of getting damage by bullets was recking them and the only way they trash luffy cus he just came off a fight against Cracker then sanji damage him and he was getting hungry lol

Status
Not open for further replies.