What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ62 @Sentinel not only Ryokugyu has the hax of draining people's energy, he can replenish himself with it. And plants themselves have healing powers.

Plus, he might be able to boost himself by the sun and even absorb energy from the earth by striking his roots into the ground. Sage Mode basically.
The possibility of what he could do is so crazy that i don't want to hype up myself for nothing. Not that he becomes another Kid. There's so much possibility for broken hax and he probably knows how to use a blade as well.

Alright my guys; let me tell you what I’m afraid of lol:

So we know Coby wants to be an Admiral right? We also know that Smoker may be a contender (idfk, Oda might do it)

So obviously neither Coby nor Smoker the last time we saw them were remotely near Admiral level,

But in order for Coby at least to be able to possibly attain an Admiral seat in the future, that would require one Admiral seat to actually be open, right?

And now we have Green Bull saying he wants to capture Luffy, Kidd, and Law…lol

Unless Oda just plans to completely forget about Coby wanting to become an Admiral, right now would be the ideal time for Oda to open an Admiral seat for Coby to pursue…lol

Green Bull even says “someone in my position can’t lose to mere commanders” which could be viewed as foreshadowing that his defeat is incoming…

@AdmiralKinyagi @Extravlad @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62
If Koby captured Boa then GB is definitely getting defeated for Koby to become an admiral

Kidd always respect luffy when he first saw him but he's a pirate at the end of the day that's why he's after his head.
Yeah, Kid likes Luffy and respects him, but is adamant about treating him as a rival and challenging him. If Kid had a chance to defeat Luffy, he definitely would (doubt Kid would kill him, though, since Luffy would never mock Kid's dream of becoming King of the Pirates)

Law's the fucking tsundere, Law is so down bad for the Straw Hats, and the man will never admit it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nah opposite vibes. Kizaru would never wander into Wano by himself without orders and start taking out fools solo. Dude is a lazy fuck and would only lift a finger once he is ordered to do so.
Greenbull seems like a risk-taking type dude who's doing shit for the thrill of it.
Kizaru is not that lazy. The guy was ready to invade Wano etc. Lazy is more Aokiji way.

Kizaru is a troll but is also a terminator. And he can be active : beating the SN, wanting to go to Wano etc.

I agree that maybe Kizaru doesn’t take as many risks but he won’t shy away from his duty. And Kizaru is quite confident on his abilities, even reckless.

And I think Kizaru will end up the smartest admiral.

You would think they had it ready when the try to replace the Shichibukai with it right? The SSG was the only reason they could stop using the Shichibukai.
It wasn't ready to be used and mobilized, it was just said that Vegapunk and his team had finally made the big discovery/ invention and that it would make the Warlords not necessary anymore.

But weapons need time and ressources before they can be fully operationnal and used on the battlefield.

The original Pacifistas weren't ready to be fully operationnal before Saobody even if they had been invented a while before and tested for quite some time.

I don't sometimes understand the mindsets of antagonistic characters like Green Bull of still underestimating the MC despite the facts. What makes him think that he can capture someone who defeated Kaido in a one on one all by himself and right in the middle of that person's territory?

Status
Not open for further replies.