What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ62 @Sentinel not only Ryokugyu has the hax of draining people's energy, he can replenish himself with it. And plants themselves have healing powers.

Plus, he might be able to boost himself by the sun and even absorb energy from the earth by striking his roots into the ground. Sage Mode basically.
Senju, I mean GB could be very hax. That would be crazy if he can make himself stronger by draining others life force/energy. Combined that with his plants attacking everyone from different angles.
:steef:

Page 3
Gorosei: what is this picture?!!! We didn’t allow this to be published..!! And we told them to get rid of the D in the name too!!
Marine: No sir!! We didn’t receive such an order!!
And that picture is from CP0 agent, Mr.Guernica!!
Gorosei: reprint this!! We cannot let something like this be seen by the world!!
Marine: we..we cannot contact the printing factory!!
Where are the clowns who were saying that Luffy and Kidd deserve the same bounty and that the Gorousei didn't try to hide JoyBoy/Nika appearance?

This perfectly explains the 3b bounty given to Luffy, they didn't even give him credit for Kaido's defeat but made it as if he took him down with Law and Kidd (3v2 and not 2v1 and 1v1). I can stop coping now.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright my guys; let me tell you what I’m afraid of lol:

So we know Coby wants to be an Admiral right? We also know that Smoker may be a contender (idfk, Oda might do it)

So obviously neither Coby nor Smoker the last time we saw them were remotely near Admiral level,

But in order for Coby at least to be able to possibly attain an Admiral seat in the future, that would require one Admiral seat to actually be open, right?

And now we have Green Bull saying he wants to capture Luffy, Kidd, and Law…lol

Unless Oda just plans to completely forget about Coby wanting to become an Admiral, right now would be the ideal time for Oda to open an Admiral seat for Coby to pursue…lol

Green Bull even says “someone in my position can’t lose to mere commanders” which could be viewed as foreshadowing that his defeat is incoming…

@AdmiralKinyagi @Extravlad @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62

People saying "Aramaki will be defeated or taken out" by the allaince dont understand how OP works.

As of now Greenbull is a future antagonist and a opponent of someone. He wont be embrassed badly, heck he may not be embrassed at all. Even fricking Queen had good potrayal against a Yonko Big Mom because he was someone's future opponent.

Aramaki will likely look better than worse.

Where are the clowns who were saying that Luffy and Kidd deserve the same bounty and that the Gorousei didn't try to hide JoyBoy/Nika appearance?

This perfectly explains the 3b bounty given to Luffy, they didn't even give him credit for Kaido's defeat but made it as if he took him down with Law and Kidd. I can stop coping now.
It only said about the picture and the D name tho...

Alright my guys; let me tell you what I’m afraid of lol:

So we know Coby wants to be an Admiral right? We also know that Smoker may be a contender (idfk, Oda might do it)

So obviously neither Coby nor Smoker the last time we saw them were remotely near Admiral level,

But in order for Coby at least to be able to possibly attain an Admiral seat in the future, that would require one Admiral seat to actually be open, right?

And now we have Green Bull saying he wants to capture Luffy, Kidd, and Law…lol

Unless Oda just plans to completely forget about Coby wanting to become an Admiral, right now would be the ideal time for Oda to open an Admiral seat for Coby to pursue…lol

Green Bull even says “someone in my position can’t lose to mere commanders” which could be viewed as foreshadowing that his defeat is incoming…

@AdmiralKinyagi @Extravlad @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62
Not happening. It's far too obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.