What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RYOKUGYU IS THE NIGHTMARE OF YONKOTARDS HOLY SHIT :kobeha:

FIRST HE DEBUNKED THEIR YC1 = ADMIRAL AGENDA :kobeha:

NOW HE'S GONNA DEBUNK THEIR YONKO >> ADMIRAL AGENDA :kobeha:

BRING IT ON JOYBOY :myman::myman::myman:
Buggy survived three admiraLs. What can he do? If he was that big, why didn't he come when Kaido and Big Mom were fine and running ? He had balls 7 days after they were bodied? He is getting Bajrang Gunned straight to Akainu's table from Wano.

@MarineHQ62 @Sentinel not only Ryokugyu has the hax of draining people's energy, he can replenish himself with it. And plants themselves have healing powers.

Plus, he might be able to boost himself by the sun and even absorb energy from the earth by striking his roots into the ground. Sage Mode basically.
That's still not enough to take on the alliance, aside from most of them staying in the sidelines and doing nothing, but this is common in the story already.

So basically King lol. This is definitely Zoro's opponentXD

He even tries random booze. I thought he was Sanji's based on personality, but his black blade and demeanor now feel like its tied to Zoro tbh.

And that way, Sanji fans can be happy because it does sound like he'd have to fight Kizaru then.

If Aokiji is still a Marine, I can totally see Kid and Law fighting Aokiji and Fujitora.

Worst case scenario though would be for the first time ever, Aramaki is both Zoro/Sanji opponent lol:suresure:
:kayneshrug: either way we win, but because of sanji's parralel with nezha the 3rd lotus prince who befriended sun wo kung and just so happens to have fire related abilities and defeated a demon bull king, I think GB is sanji's match up

attitude is the main difference between akainu GB --- fuji kizaru

the latter two are more laid back
GB and akainu dont seem like the types to mess around
love it .
Greenbull seems the craziest. Akainu is as extreme as Greenbull, but wouldnt do anything crazy (well current Akainu wouldnt). Whilst Kizaru is crazy but also laid back and doesnt do much.

Greenbull is just a nice and crazier version of pre timeskip Akainu honestly. We need this.

if ryokugyu attacks i think luffy law and kid will take him out quickly.

maybe he will do that because he is a new conscription so has no experience like the old admirals and does not understand how high the ceiling goes so he thinks being an admiral he is the top of the world.

but i hope he will not do that his power is too cool for him to be used as hype tool.

Ryokugyu: I love his style of doing things in extreme ways…
“You did a great job!”……That’s what I want him to say to me…after I take this kid’s head..!! Rahaha

Hmm... he's a fan of Akainu's justice, seeks his approval and doesn't mind killing people. I wonder if Ryougyu follows Absolute Justice as well. :quest:
Not Absolute Justice, cause every Admiral has his own, but definitely the closest to Sakazuki's
Might really be something like Violent Justice or Enforced Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.