What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy beating a YC1 and having influence + strong subordinates made Morgans deem him a Yonko

Luffy beating Kaido + the stuff aforementioned now has made him a proper Yonko among the 4 great Pirates who rule the NW

WHO TF DID BUGGY BEAT TO MAKE HIM A PROPER YONKO.. A TITLE ASSOCIATED WITH FOLKS WHO "RULE" THE NEW WORLD
Buggy beat Mihawk due to Bara Bara Awakening, recruiting WSS as First Mate. It finally is all coming together.

Green Bull will fight Sanji/Zoro

Zoro parallels to Green Bull:
-A strong looking swordsman
-Loves Sake
-Is ruthless/extreme
-Green
-Looks VERY Japanese

Sanji parallels to Green Bull:
-Loves women
-Plant vs Meat (Green Bulls attacks with plants, Sanji uses attacks with meat-based-names)
-Food focus (Sanji is a cook, Green Bull doesn't eat)
-Kind person who shares food (Green Bull was supposed to kick Fujitora out of Mary Geoise, but fed him instead)
-Is a smoker

Green Bull is literally Sanji and Zoro's character traits combined.

Zoro and Sanji will high/mid-diff an Admiral, and set this fanbase further on fire.
Zoro doesn't look Japanese

By the way, the reason the rest of the SH's bounty has not been revealed yet may as well be because Luffy's bounty will surely be increased since the Gorousei know that his pic was leaked.

So the moment the rest of the SH's bounty is revealed, we may get Luffy's real bounty, or maybe it won't change but I'm just hypothesizing.

I have to say, I'm a little disappointed when it comes to the art for Green Bull's reveal. Usually, Oda manages to get the facial structures of the actors that these characters are based on right, but I don't think he quite succeeded in this case.

However, I do like Green Bull's attitude so far.

Ryokugyu: I love his style of doing things in extreme ways…
“You did a great job!”…
…That’s what I want him to say to me…after I take this kid’s head..!! Rahaha
Ryokugyu: well well that’s some fun music coming from the festival ….
But the Navy isn’t in the mood for that, you damn kids….
The outside world is a mess….
Nice pEAcE tALk

You would think they had it ready when the try to replace the Shichibukai with it right? The SSG was the only reason they could stop using the Shichibukai.
like boa said they underestimated the power of the shichibukai and they also did not foresee the revolutionaries attacking at the same time. the SSG were probably ready already just not enough to cover all those battlefronts at the same time.

but even without revolutionaries attacking it was very stupid to try to announce the end of the shichibukai and try to capture all of them at the same time. they should have attacked each shichibukai in secrecy one at a time so they could focus their forces on each of them, and only after they were captured announce publicly the end of the system

I don't get kitetsu part, why he let orochi rule the country, then he suddenly was sent to jail so orochi lied anout killing him and he just dent him to jail? Can anyone calrify this for me?

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Can someone clarify this for me?
So Robin:
- knows that Pluton is in Wano thanks to the poneglyph in Alabasta
- as she is next to another poneglyph?
These are 2 different poneglyphs mentioned in the chapter right?
Yep.

Robin is hard as hell, and found out Pluton was in Wano was from Alabasta's Ponyglyph, but refused to tell Crocodile/anyone else (that we know of)

We, as far as I know, have no idea what the new Ponyglyph shown in this chapter is. I'd bet it's detailing Uranus's location, though.

Really struggling to see how one Admiral, as incredibly strong as he may be, will get anything whatsoever out of a fight vs everyone in the capital right now. And I would much rather he didn't take a massive L immediately after such a great introduction. Either he isolates someone or he has an ace up his sleeve. Very interested in seeing how this plays out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.