What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido = sents the Tobiroppo to capture Yamato, whoever captures her can have a chance to face a Calamity and take their spot

Greenbull: Oi Oi, mere Commanders can't annoy me

:kobeha::kobeha:

Luffy beating a YC1 and having influence + strong subordinates made Morgans deem him a Yonko

Luffy beating Kaido + the stuff aforementioned now has made him a proper Yonko among the 4 great Pirates who rule the NW

WHO TF DID BUGGY BEAT TO MAKE HIM A PROPER YONKO.. A TITLE ASSOCIATED WITH FOLKS WHO "RULE" THE NEW WORLD

-HHE HAS SUBORDINATES MATTER FACT HE WAS LOOSING SOME OF THIS STRONGEST THE LAST TIME WE CHECKED

AAYO I THINK BUGGY BE CLOWNING US ALL THIS TIME.

I don't sometimes understand the mindsets of antagonistic characters like Green Bull of still underestimating the MC despite the facts. What makes him think that he can capture someone who defeated Kaido in a one on one all by himself and right in the middle of that person's territory?
Kizaru wanted to interrupt Big Mom and Kaido from meeting. Akainu faced all of the WB pirates + WB himself.

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
I can’t wait to see the worst gen trio argue over who’s going to 1v1 Greenbull lol
Green Bull will fight Sanji/Zoro

Zoro parallels to Green Bull:
-A strong looking swordsman
-Loves Sake
-Is ruthless/extreme
-Green
-Looks VERY Japanese

Sanji parallels to Green Bull:
-Loves women
-Plant vs Meat (Green Bulls attacks with plants, Sanji uses attacks with meat-based-names)
-Food focus (Sanji is a cook, Green Bull doesn't eat)
-Kind person who shares food (Green Bull was supposed to kick Fujitora out of Mary Geoise, but fed him instead)
-Is a smoker

Green Bull is literally Sanji and Zoro's character traits combined.

Zoro and Sanji will high/mid-diff an Admiral, and set this fanbase further on fire.

If that's the case I think it's very stupid to not wait until they are ready to inform the Shichibukai they are no longer needed.
That's like selling your car while your new car is still in production
Many companies have made this mistake in real-life, and often have gone bankrupt because of it.

Also it's not the first time the WG and Marines were presented as incompetent.

Though the Reverie had officially ended the Warlords system so it wasn't going to be possible to try to keep the fact that warlords were now criminals again a secret.

Alright my guys; let me tell you what I’m afraid of lol:

So we know Coby wants to be an Admiral right? We also know that Smoker may be a contender (idfk, Oda might do it)

So obviously neither Coby nor Smoker the last time we saw them were remotely near Admiral level,

But in order for Coby at least to be able to possibly attain an Admiral seat in the future, that would require one Admiral seat to actually be open, right?

And now we have Green Bull saying he wants to capture Luffy, Kidd, and Law…lol

Unless Oda just plans to completely forget about Coby wanting to become an Admiral, right now would be the ideal time for Oda to open an Admiral seat for Coby to pursue…lol

Green Bull even says “someone in my position can’t lose to mere commanders” which could be viewed as foreshadowing that his defeat is incoming…

@AdmiralKinyagi @Extravlad @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62
aint no way he would write off a top tier who was just introduced

Status
Not open for further replies.