What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda said that the final war would be more touching than Marineford and that Marineford would be a joke compared to the final war.

The final war will be Marineford but with Luffy captured instead of Ace.

The SHs, the SH alliance and the revolutionary army (Sabo) will face the marines and the admirals to save Luffy.
So the SHs are going to find the one piece without Luffy?

Respect big news bird dude:finally:

Morgans: this liveliness!! I’ll never get enough of it!!
【Emperor Kaido and Emperor Big Mom have been defeated!!:finally:
Morgans: Kuwahaha!!
Look at this mystic appearance!!
Spread this to every corner my workers!!
The last message from the CP agents at Wano before they were lost was “It’s Big Mom’s ship!!
As if I’ll let them manipulate information right now!! In this currently changing world…facts are the most intriguing!!!
Worgans and Watakuri :cheers:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
"Are you a boy, or a girl?"

I'm a dude, but I view people as energy/light, not matter/flesh, so, gender doesn't really matter to me. I was mostly straight as a kid, but I've gotten more bi over time. Cool people are cool, no matter what junk they've got in the trunk. If I could alter myself like a video game's character creator, I'd be trying out different looks all the time. I love how Oda constantly gives the crew new outfits in the series. Luffy's coat in Onigashima is just so YES

There are 4 Admirals though, 5 if you count Aokiji.

I guess in one hand, sure, maybe Luffy, Kid, and Law fight Akainu, Ryo and Kizaru, assuming Fuji and Aokiji are irrelevant by then.

But I technically subscribe to both:

- Luffy vs Akainu
- Zoro vs Ryo (assuming he's a primary black blade user and thats not just temporary haki or something)
- Sanji vs Kizaru (Kizaru tends to use his legs for the most part and has speed)
- Law vs Fuji (both swordsmen that have fought and have other broken powers that are intangible, this is why I can see Ryo being Zoro's opponent since he's a physical fighter mostly)
- Kid vs Aokiji (this is just a guess if the rest happen, no idea)

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens to any of these 5 men before the Final War. If they are all still up and Aokiji is simply undercover, then this can work. I assume his fight with Kuzan happened, but he never quit the Marines since that always seemed too extreme to me, plus his dialogue with Smoker suggests he didnt)didn't.
So, we both subscribe to the same idea? I'll make a poll about this. :cheers:

There are 4 Admirals though, 5 if you count Aokiji.

I guess in one hand, sure, maybe Luffy, Kid, and Law fight Akainu, Ryo and Kizaru, assuming Fuji and Aokiji are irrelevant by then.

But I technically subscribe to both:

- Luffy vs Akainu
- Zoro vs Ryo (assuming he's a primary black blade user and thats not just temporary haki or something)
- Sanji vs Kizaru (Kizaru tends to use his legs for the most part and has speed)
- Law vs Fuji (both swordsmen that have fought and have other broken powers that are intangible, this is why I can see Ryo being Zoro's opponent since he's a physical fighter mostly)
- Kid vs Aokiji (this is just a guess if the rest happen, no idea)

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens to any of these 5 men before the Final War. If they are all still up and Aokiji is simply undercover, then this can work. I assume his fight with Kuzan happened, but he never quit the Marines since that always seemed too extreme to me, plus his dialogue with Smoker suggests he didnt)didn't.
If you consider the possibility that the final war will be Marineford but with Luffy captured instead of Ace:
- Sabo vs Akainu
- Zoro vs Ryo
- Sanji vs Kizaru
- etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.