What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been trying to capture Luffy for ages, him being captured for the final war would really bring a lot of tension and make it touching. Not saying it has to necessarily happen, it may as well not happen and it's alright but I don't see why it couldn't happen
I’m not saying it will im just hoping it won’t. I cringe whenever someone brings up a recycled plot line

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Never thought Ryokugyu would be this GOAT. First it destroyed the "haki man not swordsman" argument." Then it debunks Zoro and Sanji sharing the Rayleigh role. Now it shattered Admirals equal the Yonkou Commanders.
Oda went overboard with how awesome this character is lol, he must be lurking on forums and getting annoyed with Admiral haters even more so than I am.

Does Black Blade make Zoro vs Ryou more likely:choppawhat:

But then Duos cant exist because Sanji vs Fuji makes no sense.

Should I jump to Sanji vs Kizaru:memehm:

This dont make sense:usoprice:
The blackblade (if it's truly one) does make GB a posssible opponent for Zoro
But GB as a whole (his personality, his abliity) doesn't really fit as a Zoro's opponent
But eh we will find out in about 3 years.

The three pirate captains, Monkey D Luffy, Eustass C(aptain) Kid, and Trafalgar Law, managed to take down two of the Emperors who have ruled these seas for decades
And thus the Government has placed a 3 Billion berries bounty on each of their heads, an exceptional amount!!!】

just my narrative eh @LubeDaddy
they divided the two bounties by three.
I wonder if zoro and sanji will get individual credit or combined credit for defeating king and queen
Tho if Marco and chopper get in on the credit too....
:moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.