What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just look at him ... he is NOT dry ... just trapped ...

compare King to Queen ...

btw ... I said "for now" ... but I'm warning you guys ... Oda has no mercy on his troll ... King "can" stand up
Lol. It clearly pierced his body and the fact that he wasn't dried out can clearly be explained that he was just not doing it then.

Ryo was shown later next to tge capital. What did King do? Take a nap?

It's quite clear that both were defeated.
Post automatically merged:

No wing = no flying
No. His Zoan fruit gives him an entirely new pair of wings.

look at his jaw ... the blood is running ... the same thing ain't going on here ...

it actually look more like the plant is broken

the plant is not even covered in Haki ... and we SAW how durable King is

I'm not being unfair here
It literally looks like he’s being pierced lol, you’re the only one here arguing against it

No, Christianity. The Abrahamic religions in general have a lot of issues, though. Raising kids to hate other people is just bad.

It's sad to me, because I don't think everything in those religions is bad. There's a lot of wisdom in Jesus's words. I like Jesus a lot: love, forgiveness, and lack of judgment are great ideals.

It's sad how people use religion to hate and destroy people. I really appreciate the Sikhs, for how rational and compassionate they are.

I appreciate how Oda writes religion, too. Having faith in people you trust and love is beautiful, but blind faith is toxic and corruptive. Spirituality isn't something you should sell. Trying to charge people for salvation is gross. People should be like Luffy, and help people out of the kindness of their own hearts.

Feel free to laugh at me for it, but I'm actually trying to live more like Luffy. The people I respect most are the people who try to make others smile and laugh.
I won't laugh at you.
I agree.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AdmiralKinyagi
@MarineHQ62

I actually hate to say it .... but

1- King is not at all dry
2- Green Bull failed at piercing King, his plant was bent down

so FOR NOW ... saying Green Bull neg diff King is not fair
he is just trapped
King is bleeding. :saden:
We're missing a lot of context, is everyone in there prisoners if so they have seastone cuffs on, King is still recovering from his fight which apparently was impossible because muh ancient zoan, he doesn't have fire on his back. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.