General & Others Thats it, I Quit One Piece !!

Ten years One piece Hyped me about "Beast Pirates" "Wano Arc" "Kaido"
Ten Years !!
and then What One piece deliver ?
Trash, Garbage
You look like two year Olds. Wano isn't perfect, but One Piece was never perfect.

You're right, this was not a good fight. But One Piece has never been good at fighting. If you follow One Piece because of the fighting, I feel sorry for you.

There are 3 chapters, it's more until the middle of the fight, when Sanji awakens his powers I think it's not bad, so it's a bad chapter and a half. We can criticize 1.5 chapters out of more than 200. It is not even 0.5% curse.

Luffy is a Fictional God?
Aside from the name of his fruit, what does Luffy have as a god? Is there really something that Gear 5 has shown that deviates much from the possible awakening of the Gomu Gomu?

Luffy keeps stretching and stretching things. I don't know if the NikaNika issue will be important later on, but today it is practically irrelevant. If a name change causes a project to collapse, then it wasn't that good to begin with. Apart from reading literally, you have to interpret things a little bit, but it is seen that the neurons do not give you more.

Kaido Defeated by one punch?
That's because you only read the last chapter of Kaidou's defeat, if you had read everything, you wouldn't say such nonsense. Kaido has been the character that I need the most allies for his defeat. In addition to having received damage from half Wano.

Beast pirates is useless.
False

True, but its mission is to serve so that other characters shine, it is a resource used in many sagas and many manga. It is not a problem. Another thing is that it doesn't fit with your headcanon.

False

A Yonko Pirates Who roam and terorize the New world for two decades get defeated by a kid 'Tama'
It's a script convenience, like hundreds of others in One Piece and all the manga. But it's not bad, it's well justified, which is what's important. An 8-year-old girl screwing up a Yonko's crew is pure One Piece. I just don't know what you've been reading so far to complain about this stupidity.

Oda promise that kaido wouldn't get defeated by just luffy punch are so
Kaidou has not been defeated by a punch, that was only the last blow of more than a hundred of them and you have all colors and flavors. But I repeat that One Piece will not go down in history for its battles.

Oda promise this arc will be better even to Marineford arc
False. Oda said that Wano's war would be bigger than Marine Ford's, which is true. Still, I think Wano is better than Marineford.

Oda just can give you hype but he is really bad in payoff
and the fans cheering up him like he is a god, he is planning this all along, No, Oda not planned this all along
He run out of ideas
maybe just maybe, One piece will be better if he quit and choose someone else to continue one piece
and oda can rest a little bit, he also can become the advisor of his own story
he is old you guys and the story become boring
What next ?!
1. Zoro is a sword himself, He eat Human-Human Fruit?
2. Sanji is actually a gay? he just pretend this all along?
3. Im sama is Luffy mother?
4. One piece is not a treasure, its just a friendship, thats the reason why Gol d roger crew laughing because all this time people sacrifices their lives just for searching one piece treasure and turn out just to be a lie

But Everytime something crazy happened, We just like eat that shit and say "OMG Odal Already planned this years ago!!"
Stop thatt!! Stop it!!
Oda not plan this all along !!
Of course Oda doesn't have everything planned from chapter 0. That's impossible, he has certain things planned. But that's the least of it, narratively speaking One Piece has no serious errors. Most are complaints because they don't fit your headcanon.

I can understand that there are things you don't like, but that doesn't mean they're bad. And what you like doesn't mean it's good. Before criticizing something, you should put aside your personal tastes.

I really want to take a break from one piece you guys and read it in sometimes later
but I just really can't bear Wano arc
So I Guess I just want to Quit
thank you guys for all this time !!...
I hope you guys not feel like what I feel Right know
because I used to like one piece..
Maybe its just me who really wanted a good story that oda can't deliver
I can understand that you don't like Wano and If you want to take a break from One Piece, that's fine with me, what's more, maybe it's the best seen what's seen.

But you don't need to open a thread exposing pathetic arguments that only makes you look like a fool.

Last edited: