What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryokugyu: well well that’s some fun music coming from the festival ….
But the Navy isn’t in the mood for that, you damn kids….
The outside world is a mess…
Ham. I'm getting the feeling the the Marines took some heavy losses, maybe the have even lost an Admiral (Kizaru?). Whatever happened during the Wano arc has put a pursuer on the Marines. I really wonder why?
:bamathink:

Where do yall even get this shit...:whitepress:

We're on "on his bed" now.

- First cuffs
- Then Prisoners
- Injured
- Now on his bed

The dude got negged....stop trying to save face for him. He looks 0% better than Queen....Queen's panel is after King's thus Oda will show Queen as more damaged. No point showing the same panel on both Calamities...

Both were equally destroyed.
The only one that got negged was Lueen, at no point is he more relevant than King to assert someone's power level. King is on a bed behind a gated area while everyone else is in the plaza. :kobeha:

sry but are you stupid?
Look at King and then look at Queen and you will notice some major differences.
Nothing in this chapter makes the statements you mentioned wrong.
People only see what they want to see though and ignore some facts, so I don’t expect from you a solid answer
What difference lmfao? Same portrayal and Ryokugyo casually walked away after that.
Did you see him saying "oh, you look better than your partner" or some shit like that?
Or did you see King getting away from this unlike Queen?

What a fucking clown hahaha.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Wow. You just made me tear up in public. This post hit hard.
You are 1000% right and it's so great that you came to this understanding!!

When the people around us teach us nonsense we need to look around and find better sources of wisdom.

I, too, was raised with hatred for certain nationalities, religions and skin colors.

I doubt I could have overcome this without Avatar The Last Airbender. One Piece also did its part.
As much as I criticize Oda's (current) writing, the message of unity, acceptance, peace and freedom is what makes me cone back to One Piece every time.
I'm glad Avatar was able to help you, it's an amazing series. I learned a lot from Katara, Zuko, and Toph especially.

Oda isn't perfect, but the kindness and love in One Piece has done so much for me. It's beautiful how art can heal people. Thank you!

sry but are you stupid?
Look at King and then look at Queen and you will notice some major differences.
Nothing in this chapter makes the statements you mentioned wrong.
People only see what they want to see though and ignore some facts, so I don’t expect from you a solid answer
There's no major difference it's just Queen is in the next panel....thus he will look worse. Oda is showing the effects of GB's powers with progression....

We've already seen King get penetrated, thus it makes sense to see the effects of the vines on Queen.

This idea that King somehow looks better in this is stupid.

Nobody would care if another Pedo, sexual molester dies.
Lanji is a bad influence to Kids and his fans are example of it :whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
If he was just a pervert creep I wouldn't even mind but being a pervert creep while at the same time upholding his cringy "I don't hit women, protect women yes queeeeen" shtick is another level of cringe that I can't take. Virginsmoke Sanji can fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.