What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I can't decide what admiral is more fitting as FINAL opponent for Sanji. Green Bull or Kizaru? I bet Oda will give is a curve ball and at the end it will be Fujitora
Maybe Sanji just no need to fight an Admiral? Lol

Why people acting like it's obligation and necessary for Sanji to fight 1 , especially when the Admirals isn't the absolute villain bar Akainu

First, some of the stats of Katakuri you've listed aren't actually superior to King's but that's a debate for another day. The reason why King used speed mode against Zoro is that he realized it can't protect against Zoro's attacks after CoC. That's why he started dodging Zoro after coming out of the basement, where he took Zoro's first CoC-based attack. It was later confirmed here:

So he tried cornering Zoro via speed, which ultimately failed. He doesn't have to do that with Katakuri because Kuri is no threat to him in Flame Mode, unlike Zoro.

Katakuri isn't this battle genius that you're trying to paint him to be. Marco is smarter than Zoro, but he didn't figure out King's ability in what appeared to be an hour-long battle. Zoro and Luffy are generally dumb but their battle IQ is genius-level if not better. Still, I am not gonna deny Kuri can figure his ability out assuming King actually feels it is necessary for him to switch b/w speed and defense modes. I don't even see why King would even bother using speed mode after witnessing how Katakuri fights.

But still, even if Katakuri figures it out, he doesn't have any attacks to quickly beat King. Let's say he hits him with a strong attack in speed mode, will King still continue to use speed mode knowing he can't hurt him in flame mode? I doubt he is that dumb.
I don't know the fight could go either way. Arguing about who wins between 2 YC1's is like arguing who will win between 2 admirals. It's going to be a coin flip each time

I really want to know the context of the beast pirates being there.
The context makes it seem like they were imprisoned but Aramaki's dialogue seems to suggest that they actually fought.
Same for me. It looks like they were impressonned in Udon, and it would make no sense if they weren't cuffed with seastone chains and handcuffs.

Lol, I didn't even notice the narrator saying that place was FORMERLY a prisoner mine, meaning it is not one anymore. It is just "Udon" now.
Add this to :
Dialogue being pretty clear that Ryokugyu warned them first, meaning BP are the ones who attacked.
Ryokugyu saying he couldn't afford to lose to mere commanders, not handcuffed mere commanders
Jack and the Tobi Roppo, the ones that actually were lying unconscious in Onigashima (easy to capture) instead of being sent flying kilometers away are all absents from "Udon"
No sign of seastone
No presence of any type of shackles
No presence of samurai or people from the alliance
King and Queen being tended.
Presence of booze implying BP were having fun
Fodders using polite suffix to refer to King and Queen
Seems pretty clear it is a hideout BP survivors used.
At some point denial just becomes sad.
And with that Wiwi one shot all the Yankers combined.
:kobeha:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Lol, I didn't even notice the narrator saying that place was FORMERLY a prisoner mine, meaning it is not one anymore. It is just "Udon" now.
Add this to :
Dialogue being pretty clear that Ryokugyu warned them first, meaning BP are the ones who attacked.
Ryokugyu saying he couldn't afford to lose to mere commanders, not handcuffed mere commanders
Jack and the Tobi Roppo, the ones that actually were lying unconscious in Onigashima (easy to capture) instead of being sent flying kilometers away are all absents from "Udon"
No sign of seastone

Add this to :
No sign of seastone
Don’t forget Greenbulls clothes are clearly torn up, meaning he did have a brief scuffle

So, Ryokogyu is not actually coming in peace
He’s actually intending to start a fight.. big balls…

Also, he seems to admire Sakazuki’s “extreme justice” and he loves to be flatered by Akainu hhhhhh
That’s funny

but it’s good.. we need more extreme marines if we are headed to war with them

Fujitora having soft side towards Luffy is already bad move by Oda… and I feel that Fuji needs to be stripped down from his position after he caused the abolition of shichibukai and put a huge mess on the world, while Oda needs to get back Aokiji to Navy by revealing he was working with Akainu all along

this way we can get in final war a fleet admiral + 3 admirals all working against SHs instead of having some admirals switch sides and making the war easier

Anyways, Funny how Greenbull this chapter put the final nail on the debate of people claiming Top commanders are admiral level hhhhh

The dialog literally suggested that Greenbull DID NOT intend to fight Queen or King, but rather he wanted to go after Luffy, but cause he’s a marine, they were stupid enough to try to fight him… and they got squashed… I’m also assuming 7 days are enough to make them have at least recover in decent shape…

by the way, one single panel of Ryokogyu DF impaling those guys looked more gruesome and terrifying than the entirity of Wano arc..

This is why I love WG/Marines/CP as enemies
They do actually make a threat… unlike fucking pirates…

You want evidence?
1- Asura Douji was killed by Kanjuro (non pirate)
2- Yasui was killed by Orochi
3- Izo was killed by CP agent

meaning in the entire Wano war, not a single death came from Beast pirates hhhhhhh

if that isn’t a big fail, not sure what you need more… Pirates as enemies generally failed to make an impact as a threat for me! Never once…

Status
Not open for further replies.