What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryokugyu!! :lumazed:

And he's exactly what I expected. A tough as nails Yakuza/tough guy harkening to a lot of his film roles, but also reflects the persona he had in his younger years.

I'm guessing the reason it took so long for Oda to show him is he wanted to make sure he got his look down just right, and I think he did. Annihilating the Beast Pirates with total ease was Oda's statement to any reader who thought the rest of the story would be a cakewalk after the heroes defeated two Emperors. It's not about to get any easier.

Seeing King like that makes me feel so bad. He just looks so sad and depressed when I see him. Wish he put the mask back on so I can feel apathetic for him again.
10/10.

So many admiral downplayers in their charlatan ways typed in here during the latest years. I knew it all along because it was clear how significative Akainu was in terms of story plot for instance.

Fodder Buggy who decimated marines send after him. Are you seriously compering Coby with Buggy?
Oh heavens no. Can't compare buggy to Coby. Buggy's best feat was fighting early arc Luffy and Zoro whom at the time were weaker than smoker a captain. Coby on the other hand is already a marine HQ captain making him 4 ranks higher than the captain rank that smoker had (since smoker was not a marine HQ captain). And since buggy has shown no physical improvements since then and it's confirmed via vivre card that Coby had advanced observation haki and armament.... Yeah he washing buggy

Just dawned on me that Luffy has now had 30M, 300M, 3000M (3B).

New bounty prediction

Luffy - 3B
Zoro - 1.2B
Robin - 800M
Sanji - 777M
Jinbei - 638M
Yamato - 550M
Franky - 440M
Brook - 330M
Usopp - 300M
Nami - 160M
Chopper - 50M

All the Strawhats get their Enies Lobby bounties x10

Chopper gets his 50 Berries x1million making it 50M

Brook who hadn't yet joined gets his Thriller Bark-bounty x10

Yamato gets Ace bounty of 550M

Jinbei gets +200M for defeating 546M Who's Who and places between Sanji and Yamato as he is a very experienced and capable pirate that is also very famous

And here is your answer

Gorosei: what is this picture?!!! We didn’t allow this to be published..!! And we told them to get rid of the D in the name too!!
Marine: No sir!! We didn’t receive such an order!!
And that picture is from CP0 agent, Mr.Guernica!!
Gorosei: reprint this!! We cannot let something like this be seen by the world!!
Marine: we..we cannot contact the printing factory!!

Chapter 1053 “The New Emperors”

Gorosei: stop the publication at all cost!!
Thank god. I should be patient next time

As unlikely as it sounds, it's also possible that the Beast Pirates here were imprisonned and covered in seastone chains and cuffs by Wano people after the raid, and that they were either freed or escaped before Ryokugyu arrived, possibly meaning that they didn't have much time to heal with their devil fruits.
Queen has a new mechanical arm.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Wiwi @The White Crane @Extravlad @MonsterKaido @Tejas @Red Admiral @MonsterKaido @AkainuTheGrimReaper

So no, Ryokugyu negged them.

First, some of the stats of Katakuri you've listed aren't actually superior to King's but that's a debate for another day. The reason why King used speed mode against Zoro is that he realized it can't protect against Zoro's attacks after CoC. That's why he started dodging Zoro after coming out of the basement, where he took Zoro's first CoC-based attack. It was later confirmed here:

So he tried cornering Zoro via speed, which ultimately failed. He doesn't have to do that with Katakuri because Kuri is no threat to him in Flame Mode, unlike Zoro.

Katakuri isn't this battle genius that you're trying to paint him to be. Marco is smarter than Zoro, but he didn't figure out King's ability in what appeared to be an hour-long battle. Zoro and Luffy are generally dumb but their battle IQ is genius-level if not better. Still, I am not gonna deny Kuri can figure his ability out assuming King actually feels it is necessary for him to switch b/w speed and defense modes—Although I don't see why King would even bother using speed mode after witnessing how Katakuri fights.

But still, even if Katakuri figures it out, he doesn't have any attacks to quickly beat King. Let's say he hits him with a strong attack in speed mode, will King still continue to use speed mode knowing he can't hurt him in flame mode? I doubt he is that dumb.
Stop the head cannon
Zoro only cut him to the point of being hurt in his speed form which you say he went into willingly.

king himself says while in flame form that he feels close to his limit
meaning he can’t just spam his flame form indefinitely
And even still..if king could just spam that form like u say he can then EVEN IF zoro could hurt him in that (headcanon)
It would still be significantly less damage than going into his speed form(which zoro has already proven to be able to keep up with). So what the point of going into it at all?
king was able to attack/hurt zoro while he was in his flame form was he not?
If king can use his flame state indefinitely like u seem to think than king is just an idiot.

the only damage king got was while he was in his speed form so he should have just stayed in the flame form…unless it takes a lot of energy to fight like that.

Oh heavens no. Can't compare buggy to Coby. Buggy's best feat was fighting early arc Luffy and Zoro whom at the time were weaker than smoker a captain. Coby on the other hand is already a marine HQ captain making him 4 ranks higher than the captain rank that smoker had (since smoker was not a marine HQ captain). And since buggy has shown no physical improvements since then and it's confirmed via vivre card that Coby had advanced observation haki and armament.... Yeah he washing buggy
I'm not talking about power. I'm talking about what characters they are. You really think that Coby would stubble into capturing Boa, as was Buggy stubble into every he got.

Stop the head cannon
Zoro only cut him to the point of being hurt in his speed form which you say he went into willingly.

king himself says while in flame form that he feels close to his limit
meaning he can’t just spam his flame form indefinitely
And even still..if king could just spam that form like u say he can then EVEN IF zoro could hurt him in that (headcanon)
It would still be significantly less damage than going into his speed form(which zoro has already proven to be able to keep up with). So what the point of going into it at all?
king was able to attack/hurt zoro while he was in his flame form was he not?
If king can use his flame state indefinitely like u seem to think than king is just an idiot.

the only damage king got was while he was in his speed form so he should have just stayed in the flame form…unless it takes a lot of energy to fight like that.
Damn Pre ts Robin looked good

Status
Not open for further replies.