What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro has a ton of options.

He has kizaru, fujitora or green bull. People may find this weird but I don't see Sanji fighting an admiral at all.

Zoro will probably fight either Fuji

Sabo fights akainu

Blackbeard fights kizaru (light vs darkness). We find out that that's Blackbeards fruit second weakness.

And probably Aokiji vs greenbull

Luffy will fight imu.

And if Kidd is still alive he fights coby
Zoro might tag team with Luffy against Im

But regardless I'm too pissed for the lack of ZKK to probably keep reading the manga even though I'm aware Zoro will arguably keep shining PL wise :josad:

Looks like Green Bull stabbed him to me, not even sure how you see anything different lol.

Notice Green Bulls words Tejas:

“An Admiral has no business losing a fight to multiple Yonko commanders” is essentially what he said lol.

Cry even harder bot, this was a clear indication that Admirals neg diff Yonko crews when they want to lol. Big Mom and Kaido can’t even do that.
Lmao 🤣🤣🤣
Notice Izo's words,
" Don't let a single AdmiraL trouble you"
And that is coming from a 16th division commander.
Attacking an already defeated and seastone chained King and Queen is nothing to brag about when actual Top tiers can one shot Commander level people

I wonder where was his bravado when Kaido was there lol.

Agree.

Maybe this is a stretch, but I feel like Fuji will ether soon leave the Marines or be killed. I feel like that his only motivation to join the Marines was to get rid of the Shichinukai sistem, it's a big part of his character. Ether way Fuji is too kind for the Marines (especially the current ones) which will inevitably create an ideological conflict between Akainu faction and the Fujitora faction. If Oda is smart enough he can pull some real gold out of this. Another Akainu hype moment when Akainu crashes the internal conflict within the Marines by killing Fujitora in a battle.

True.

Sad but true.
As always we agree on a lot of points hhhh
Even though last few months I haven’t been present in this forum a lot to discuss hhh

good to see that

Are you blind? I'm not gonna spoon-feed you everytime. A bandaged King is laying down and the screams come from the other side of the gate in the background. On the other side of the gate GB fodderized your fat swordsman(:suresure:), if King was up he would be the one having panels with an Admiral not fucking Queen, that's actually a dehype for GB. :kobeha:
How do you know King was already on the floor when GB restrained him ? I say GB's vines retraining put him in that position. Can you disprove that ?

Wheres the proof Queen being on the other side of the gate ? We just saw a random gate on King's panel.

Everything else is copium, especially the last one "King was laying on his bed", sure... This is clear cut portrayal and a top tier feat. No high tier could pull what Greenbull, a top tier, did. Hell, Marco tried to do the same but was mid diffed instead.
Big mom would have hard time to break king defense.
‘Remember big mom use her flaming sword on defenseless Kidd who got headache from hawkin.
‘Oh that is nerf Kidd.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Finally read the spoilers, and damn man. Morgans trolling the Gorosei with Luffy's bounty picture I imagine, that's hilarious. Green Bull is also really cool in both design and powers. His personality seems to align with Akainu's with his 'get shit done' attitude. Finally Luffy a yonko, never thought it would actually happen, though I'm curious to see what happens with Buggy. Any halfway decent pirate can probably easily defeat him and take the title.
Oda just confirmed that defeating a yonko dory make you a yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.