What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay seeing King in bandages makes it a little more believable that he was still recovering or not fully healed. But Queen doesn’t have that excuse it seems.

Morgans: Kuwahaha!!
Look at this mystic appearance!!
Spread this to every corner my workers!!
The last message from the CP agents at Wano before they were lost was “It’s Big Mom’s ship!!”
As if I’ll let them manipulate information right now!! In this currently changing world…facts are the most intriguing!!!
Smoothie >>> multiple Marine fleets and Cp0 agents. :pepebusi:

Green Bull definitely has better offense than Big Mom and kaido

But better than zoro?? Idk about that
All of you ZKK should disappear for a while after what we have seen hhhhh
You actually still have the nerve to wank the Zoro shit after your big L?

I can’t believe that RIGHT after the confirmation chapters of ZKK is dead, we see ZKK cult go on to the next big thing hhhhhh

Okay seeing King in bandages makes it a little more believable that he was still recovering or not fully healed. But Queen doesn’t have that excuse it seems.

Smoothie >>> multiple Marine fleets and Cp0 agents. :pepebusi:
Man is literally butchered has lost a wing can't use a sword and there is no fire on him either

Can King even fly with one wing only?

I can’t believe that RIGHT after the confirmation chapters of ZKK is dead, we see ZKK cult go on to the next big thing hhhhhh
Did Sanji cucks disappear after saying
-Sanji will fight katakuri
-Sanji will fight king
-Sanji will get CoC
-Sanji will finally stop eating shit?

They will change arguments and their mental gymnastics if GB is going to be Sanji's opponent, dont worry.

Before 1053-

Greenbull is nice guy and going to make wano greener and boom wano arc is done and final saga start now on 1054.

This chapter
:Greenbull: BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD WAR LORD AKAINU IS NOT PLEASED WITH KING AND QUEE BEATDOWN.
ME WANT WAR AND ME WANT TO KILL LUFFY, LAW, AND KIDD.

Greenbull is asking for the fight.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Anyways Green Bull is definitely stronger than Big Mom

Big Mom lost to two commander level guys
I doubt Law and Kidd would give much trouble to green bull @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Since according to the WG Luffy is equal to Kid and Law, wouldn’t that mean Kaido is also weaker than the Chad Aramiki as well?

And that would also mean that Big Mom is weaker than Fujitora as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.