What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What L? ZKK is your L
And Ryokugyu attacking already defeated and seastone chained King and Queen is nothing to brag about. It is just as stupid as saying Impel Down Jailer Beast is stronger than Jinbe
I can smell the coping from here.

They are not fully recovered but he literally folded them lmao.

I'm not talking about power. I'm talking about what characters they are. You really think that Coby would stubble into capturing Boa, as was Buggy stubble into every he got.
Ok let me break it down. Coby capturing boa would be the postimeskip version of him standing before Luffy to fight him trying to stop him from saving ace pretimeeskip. It's something forces cobys hand to do something that puts him and Luffy at odds that isn't to severe while at the same time still having respect for each other.

Coby is marine and has to do his duty. However he is the type to want to rehabilitate people if possible and probably looks at capturing boa as a way to do his marine duties and to assist her in some way.

Are you blind? I'm not gonna spoon-feed you everytime. A bandaged King is laying down and the screams come from the other side of the gate in the background. On the other side of the gate GB fodderized your fat swordsman(:suresure:), if King was up he would be the one having panels with an Admiral not fucking Queen, that's actually a dehype for GB. :kobeha:
king did have his panels with an admiral, he got fodderised lol

【Udon, formerly prisoner mine】
Beasts Pirates: !!
Kya!!

Page 11
Beasts pirates: …..ah….
Babanuki: ugh..
Beasts Pirates: King-san!!
King: ugh..
Beasts Pirates: Queen-san!!
Queen: oahhhhhh!!!
I was staying round on purpose…..
Ryokugyu: I told you don’t do it didn’t I?! Someone in my position can’t afford to be taken down by mere commanders!!
The navy doesn’t have any spare manpower for “clean up” right now you know….and just as I thought, you guys are…!!
Queen: ugu!!
Ryokugyu: aahhh

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Lmao Greenbitch torturing some Udon Prisoners and it should be impressive huh?

Queen neg diffed Udon Prisoner Luffy.

Greenbitch will get humiliated as he is after Luffy, Oda is preparing him for that before the L. :goyea:

Are you blind? I'm not gonna spoon-feed you everytime. A bandaged King is laying down and the screams come from the other side of the gate in the background. On the other side of the gate GB fodderized your fat swordsman(:suresure:), if King was up he would be the one having panels with an Admiral not fucking Queen, that's actually a dehype for GB. :kobeha:
Queen has a new mechanical arm. Safe to assume he and King are more or less fully recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.