What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since according to the WG Luffy is equal to Kid and Law, wouldn’t that mean Kaido is also weaker than the Chad Aramiki as well?

And that would also mean that Big Mom is weaker than Fujitora as well.
Idk according to world government Buggy is equal to Shanks

Luffy neg diffs either kid or Law
Even the same WG retards were saying luffy defeated kaido by himself and Law And King defeated big mom

Same WG retards gave them equal bounty

Makes no sense
This manga is just trash

Since according to the WG Luffy is equal to Kid and Law, wouldn’t that mean Kaido is also weaker than the Chad Aramiki as well?

And that would also mean that Big Mom is weaker than Fujitora as well.
Is Big Mom even top 10?

Dragon, Akainu, Mihawk, Kaido, Luffy, Aokiji, Kizaru, Aramaki, Fujitora, Shanks, Blackbeard, there's 11 of the top of my head that should be stronger LMAO

Not a good example since katakuri was also using awakening casually as well
Post automatically merged:

This chapter really brings it home that king was in horrible shape. Dude was already on the ground all bandaged up.
No I’m not saying it’s not awakening cause it looks casual
I just make a laugh cause it looks casual

however my reasoning for it not being awakening is simple…

Awakening is usually something unnatural when you turn your sorrounding into your material… meaning, turning towns into and houses MADE of steal or wood into threads or mochi is UNNATURAL for the DF to do that… that’s why Luffy was surprised about Doffy saying it feels like a Logia now.. and it felt unnatural

Ryokogyu’s fruit on the other hand is plant based DF… so it’s among it’s natural abilities to grow plants out of ground or to suck nutrients from people and so on… since it’s plant based DF and it utilizes nature around you..

that’s why I said it’s not awakening..

An awakening for him I would assume will be more creative though Oda creativity is lackluster these days lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Idk according to world government Buggy is equal to Shanks
I was referring to their bounties since bounty scaling is so hot right now lol. Buggy does not have a bounty comparable to Shanks so far as we know.

Even the same WG retards were saying luffy defeated kaido by himself and Law And King defeated big mom
Luffy didn’t defeat Kaido by himself, the scabbards, Yamato, and others helped him.

Really Luffy = Kid / Law in power isn’t a completely outlandish take. That would of course mean that Green Bull is still much stronger than Luffy, lol. We saw what 2.6 billion was worth to Green Bull, what’s another 400 million? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.