What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people still don't get the differentiating factor here is CoC.

I always trashed King and Marco because they're in their 40s with no CoC. That's enough time to unlock it.

CoC is more than just a CoA-wannabe gimmick. It's an indicator of your overall potential/power level.

Should I complain about this chapter? or try and find the silver lining here. Meh i'll go for the latter.

This really has me looking forward to seeing how future Admiral Koby stacks up.
Lol Admiral koby will only happen in aftermath of final war
Meaning after we defeat the WG.. and see the end of One Piece
We get to see the wherebouts of some characters after some years passing, and we get few panels of Koby promoted to be admiral hhhhh and that’s it

There is no way we will see his power as an admiral… maybe in a movie in future after the series ends!? Yeah, but in original series, no way

One thing tho
Kaido needs a named signature move to take our Low YC1 level character

Queen tanked like 5 hits from big mom with no real damage

Green Bull nearly killed him and (severely nerfed obviously) King like its nothing

Green Bull mid diffs Big Mom
Kaido was in base and didn't use Haoshoku infusion, yet one hit koed Luffy, whose rubber body makes him more resilient to blunt force. In that same base without Haoshoku infusion obliterating the 9 scabbards, which includes 2 Sulong Dukes.

Kaido is still the strongest.

I had to google to check which SBS it was that the fan theory on Aramaki and Issho was responded to just to make sure I remembered it right. It was volume 76.

D: You know how there was a question in SBS Volume 75 about the admiral candidates?? Well I just figured out the reason behind your final choice of the "Ox" and the "Tiger" so here it is...

Hitsujisaru [未申 (坤) - literally "Sheep Monkey"] → Momotaro

Ushitora [丑寅 (艮) - literally "Ox Tiger"] → Kimon [鬼門 - literally "Demon Gate"] → Oni [鬼] (Tiger loincloth, Ox horn)

And the "Oni" in this case would be representing the pirates.

Could the two new admirals "Ryokugyu" and "Fujitora" possibly have been created with the concept that, despite them being people of the Marines, deep down inside they are both Admirals who secretly harbor ill feelings towards the World Government (going against the WG → kind of like pirates?) as can be seen with Fujitora's wish to completely abolish the "Shichibukai" system set up by the World Government? P.N. Tosaka Kouhai

(Translator's Note: The epithets of the first three admirals [Kizaru- literally Yellow Monkey, Akainu- literally Red Dog, and Aokiji- Literally Blue Pheasant] come from the Japanese Legend of Momotaro, where Momotaro befriends a Monkey, Dog, and Pheasant on his journey to defeat an evil Oni in a distant island. This tale is actually based off of Onmyodo [derived from the more commonly known Feng-Shui, a traditional Japanese esoteric cosmology, in which the Ox and the Tiger, aka Ushitora, are the two zodiacs positioned in the Northeastern direction of the Onmyodo diagram and considered to be evil or unlucky. In Momotaro, the Tiger and Ox are represented by the evil Oni.)

O: What? Me, becoming restless? (cold sweat) W-w-what are you talking about? Of course not.

Uhhh, well that was one heck of a complicated theory written on this piece of paper. If you want to, go ahead and try to process it. I haven't said a single thing about whether this theory is correct or incorrect, okay! (cold sweat) Just saying. I j-just happened to throw this postcard in, so that I could show my fans the kinds of questions I've been getting and s-stuff.

I just wanted to copy this to give context. I still feel like Oda can still have Aramaki have issues with the World Government without having him fawn over Luffy.

I'm curious how Oda'll go about it if he actually incorporates Ryokugyu having issues with the World Government into the story (he probably will), but this Akainu appreciation that was revealed this chapter, while kinda painting him as wanting approval and praise, also shows he still admires going all out with dealing with problems like pirates and that he respects Akainu so he'll still probably face the Straw Hats. Plus I really want him to fight one of the Straw Hats 1v1 when the time comes so I'd prefer if he didn't swap sides or anything mid-war.

Regardless of how things go, I can't wait to see more from the Admirals. They're just so compelling and the way they contrast with each other is just so interesting.

Some people still don't get the differentiating factor here is CoC.

I always trashed King and Marco because they're in their 40s with no CoC. That's enough time to unlock it.

CoC is more than just a CoA-wannabe gimmick. It's an indicator of your overall potential/power level.
:gokulaugh:
Lmao, when did Ladmirals showed any CoC other than Sengoku having it in the Databook?

Status
Not open for further replies.