A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Kekkoberg think ratchy could be skoom, but kekkoberg has only read 2 pages and is only using 2% of his full power right now

kekkoberg anticipates that ratchet will quote this post and kekmald at it, but kekkoberg wont buy any of that shite

I don’t imagine it to be multiball - this game was primed to be 22 players not that long ago, would be a pretty dramatic change in setup at the 11th hour

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Maybe walt as a pro mafia indie and like Tuco+ the twins as one mafia and Gus+Mike+ That dude gus killed as the other mafia.

Or its just one big mafia of 6 people? Can see Tuco/Twins/Gus/Mike/Walt + Jessie as pro mafia indie.
might be, we have to wait for nightkills in order to determine if this is a multiball
but if I were the host, I would def imply a Walter White vs everyone scenario. I just was thinking about how Walt could be a perfect cult leader or contract type of indie who teams up with players

but seeing how much is going on in the show and that everyone is against everyone literally + you have the cops :josad:

Kekkoberg think ratchy could be skoom, but kekkoberg has only read 2 pages and is only using 2% of his full power right now

kekkoberg anticipates that ratchet will quote this post and kekmald at it, but kekkoberg wont buy any of that shite
KEKKOBERG?^@×€£@_£

I am dying omg

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

might be, we have to wait for nightkills in order to determine if this is a multiball
but if I were the host, I would def imply a Walter White vs everyone scenario. I just was thinking about how Walt could be a perfect cult leader or contract type of indie who teams up with players

but seeing how much is going on in the show and that everyone is against everyone literally + you have the cops :josad:
It depends what Walt we are talking about here, if its last season Walt sure but beforehand he was very much working for the bad guys. In this case Tuco then Gus.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
ive seen multiballs with 10 players

can be a faction of 2-3
maybe 3 factions if jack squad is here too
GoT situation maybe?
Where we have 2 regular mafia/nontown teams and one 2 player group (Greyjoys)

Ol' Jack and Todd would be perfect for a 2 person team, 3 at most if Lydia is with them

Status
Not open for further replies.