What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nah prime Ray was definitely stronger than current/prime Linlin
Possible ? Yes. Clearly ? No.

I think EOS Zoro will be around Kaido level, and Prime Ray was around LinLin level.

Ray was strong but I don’t think he was clearly above LinLin.

Linlin was a monster

She is above Current Kid + Law. They beat her but didn’t really beat her fair.

BM was mad strong. Beast physical stats, Yonko the longest, COC, insane DF etc etc.

BM is a clown but a strong clown

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They read Greenbull saying "I won't lose to executives" as "I won't lose to executives but that 1 Billion Commander who Luffy defeated 150+ chapters & 3 Powerups ago is an exception".
Described perfectly. Besides, the same people who are mocking King and Queen for being called mere commanders were also the same people who were crying buckets when Jimbe called Big Mom a mere Yonko. A lot of you guys want your favorites to become the mere Yonko; remember that shit before mocking others lmao.

Totally agree with you. Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.
But when you do get a talent that works hard (Luffy & Kaido) you get something special.
Pretty much.

What are you talking about?

this is was never about Oda or Kishimoto

wtf are you talking about?

I was talking how Naruto was massive as a worldwide cultural thing

that's it

are you that defensive of Oda? lmao
You are trying to measure how "massive" something is by a count of searches.
Most of those searching Naruto are western and Naruto is likely not their top personal franchise.

10 Japanese Megafans who obsess about One Piece is more of a sum impact on people's lives than 100 people who kinda liked Naruto for a few years when they were a teenager but are now obsessed with the MCU.

:milaugh: he never beat Sanji
Never beat Marco 1v1...he had Queen

Kicking a ship isn't a combat feat.

Zero solo impressive combat feat
Cracker beat Urouge ,stalemated G4
Yep. Cracker can totally do the same lol.
If Zoro cuts through Kaido's scales pre Adv CoC he cuts through Cracker's main biscuit and slices him in half with a single shishi sonson.

Remember that Luffy broke a biscuit knight with one Kong Gun each. The very same Kong gun that couldn't even scratch Kaido.

King low diffs.

You are trying to measure how "massive" something is by a count of searches.
Most of those searching Naruto are western and Naruto is likely not their top personal franchise.

10 Japanese Megafans who obsess about One Piece is more of a sum impact on people's lives than 100 people who kinda liked Naruto for a few years when they were a teenager but are now obsessed with the MCU.
once again, pointless

i mean huge as in popular, that's it

not quality or anything like that

you're the one being so defensive of One Piece and Oda lol

and it's not just searches

you go on youtube, you go on anime conventions

and you will see how massive Naruto is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.