A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I could at least three different opinions so far.
lets make it 5 cuz inflation
its still not enough for u to make a post like that. feels really odd post just for the sake of saying something

everyone sees their role. but obviously not enough info to make out the setup from

white skyler etc could be town and are quiet about it. if only 3-5 players speculated different alignment they could have non main character roles, which r like 100 in breaking bad

ik u dont know the flavor but that comment was weird m8

Lemme join your scum gang pls

:catblush:

Alright Nana, let's start your interview then, there is multiple stuff that you will need check out in order to join my drug king... I mean my business kingdom.

1- Can you make me money? elaborate on how.
2- In our business, sometimes, we do some bad things nana... sometimes... I need people to look the other way.
3- You do what you are told, you don't ask questions.
4- You need to have a fun personality to get along with the gang.

Based on your answers in the following 4 questions, I'll decide if you are worthy to join the gang or not.

I

Indigo

I think it's interesting that the flavour savvy players have different opinions on who may be town or scum. Possibly indicates some flavour trickery, or that some of the disagreement comes from scum not aware town flavour.
That's tough for Breaking Bad

most characters do bad shit

the main character goes from Teacher to Drug Lord lol

the only true townies we can be sure of is Hank for example, a Cop

Hank the GOAT

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
lets make it 5 cuz inflation
its still not enough for u to make a post like that. feels really odd post just for the sake of saying something

everyone sees their role. but obviously not enough info to make out the setup from

white skyler etc could be town and are quiet about it. if only 3-5 players speculated different alignment they could have non main character roles, which r like 100 in breaking bad

ik u dont know the flavor but that comment was weird m8
Well it is enough, you're assigning a very arbitrary standard to what is "enough" here. Consider it a thought shared to the room, you're free to take from it whatever you please.

Finish your thought, then.
He demanded immediate explanation on your so-called "mechanical" reason to consider Flower scum. I think an experienced player should know you have something in mind and would not reveal it yet.

Now I see he dropped the topic wiithout discussing it further, which looks suss to me.

Ratchet

That's tough for Breaking Bad

most characters do bad shit

the main character goes from Teacher to Drug Lord lol

the only true townies we can be sure of is Hank for example, a Cop

Hank the GOAT
So I assume we can rule out a situation where Hank and his cop mates are hunting the crime-adjacent characters, ya (Hank being Scum in this scenario)? I haven't looked up my character, and I probably won't bother.

Ratchet

He demanded immediate explanation on your so-called "mechanical" reason to consider Flower scum. I think an experienced player should know you have something in mind and would not reveal it yet.

Now I see he dropped the topic wiithout discussing it further, which looks suss to me.
Well, I'm broadly of the same viewpoint here, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.