What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Cracker can totally do the same lol.
If Zoro cuts through Kaido's scales pre Adv CoC he cuts through Cracker's main biscuit and slices him in half with a single shishi sonson.

Remember that Luffy broke a biscuit knight with one Kong Gun each. The very same Kong gun that couldn't even scratch Kaido.

King low diffs.
G4> Zoro in physical strength and AP (pre adcoc zoro AP isn't above Pre ryuo G4)

Cracker sent Luffy flying with one blow way further than King sent zoro flying.
Oda had to nerf Zoro vs King to make him impressive while Oda had to nerf Cracker to make luffy survive

By the way
When are the enemies gonna stop referring to Luffy as “that brat”
Hhhhh

the dude became a yonko and STILL is being underestimated heavily based on the dialog and words

not trying to discredit Greenbull by the way
I’m an admiral supporter, but they should stop with the whole “brat”

Greenbull doesn’t even look too old to say that hhhhh
Post automatically merged:

Do you what the definition of a tsundere is?
I know how to use the word “know” in your sentence

Saying that and not providing counter arguments doesn't really mean anything lel.

Anyways. Discussing King vs Cracker is meaningless as King beats the strongest sweet commander so i won't bother.

Why would Zoro fans hype GB lol?

GB made Zoro look bad.
They're doing this
Stop acting clueless as if you didn't see zoro fans hyping GB right nos

The betrayal.

Ngl, I lost interest in OP and am about to take a break, then GB came in and sparked my interest in the series again. Now I don't know what the hell I wanna do.
Literally same Zoro getting cucked this almost made me quit but then Buggy Yonko got my attention but Green bull made me stay.

If Green Bull stomps Luffy in 1v1 or Law/Kidd in 1v2 in next chapters I'll officially become One Piece fan again

G4> Zoro in physical strength and AP (pre adcoc zoro AP isn't above Pre ryuo G4)

Cracker sent Luffy flying with one blow way further than King sent zoro flying.
Oda had to nerf Zoro vs King to make him impressive while Oda had to nerf Cracker to make luffy survive
Aha alright so now Zoro and Cracker were nerfed because fuck it why not ?

By the way
When are the enemies gonna stop referring to Luffy as “that brat”
Hhhhh

the dude became a yonko and STILL is being underestimated heavily based on the dialog and words

not trying to discredit Greenbull by the way
I’m an admiral supporter, but they should stop with the whole “brat”

Greenbull doesn’t even look too old to say that hhhhh

I know how to use the word “know” in your sentence
He's a brat to Green bull though, Green bull would stomp him Low and Mid at the same time

They read Greenbull saying "I won't lose to executives" as "I won't lose to executives but that 1 Billion Commander who Luffy defeated 150+ chapters & 3 Powerups ago is an exception". Nothing can be done about them.

As long as the arguments are disingeneous and aimed at making Katakuri being an exception to rules other YC are subjected to, you can never have a reasonable argument with them.
It would be epic if this " I won't lose to mere executives" to be a foreshadow of his future defeat by Zoro and Sanji.

You can describe one week as a few days too. If you wanna be specific then be it. Calling it a week won't change anything though.
No you don't, a week is week and a week is seven days. That is the definition of a week. A few days refers to less than a week (more like 3-4 days which is about 1/2 the time of a week) otherwise it would simply be "a week".
A week is a long time for any standards but that doesn't make it a magic number that makes all kinds of wounds disappear. There is no rule that suggests no wound in OP is allowed to stay after one week, so there is little logic in suggesting all wounds disappeared because one week passed.
By comparison is there any rule that suggests a wound has to be there by a week/over a week?

I don't recall any OP character requiring more than 7 days to fully recover from a fight. If I recall correctly, Alabasta Luffy recovered in 3 days (the rest of the Straw Hats recovered in less time than that) after his showdown with Crocodile and that was an extreme diff fight.
It's true Lucci took quite some damage for his standard but King and Queen are eating attacks that are several tiers above the ones Lucci ate.
But I thought we were talking about comparative damage in respect to comparative levels? :goatasure:
They too ate more than they can chew. King, in particular, took damage that is way beyond his level. His condition is even worse than Kaido's against Oden, so it makes sense for someone this weak to take a long time to recover from that kind of damage.
And? Kaido was scarred. King was rendered unconscious and lost a wing. King has had a longer time to recover and his comparative recovery is more similar to the pummeled Lucci than to the merely scarred Kaido.

Dude should still have recovered after a week though.

Also, seeing a Yonko Commander referred to as "someone this weak" just looks wrong. Lol.
Queen is a scientist, not a doctor. Although I won't deny he likely has medical experience, his expertise lies in making weapons while Chopper and co excel at curing people. He's nowhere near as good as Chopper as a doctor.
If the bloke wasn't 100% comfortable with human biology then he wouldn't have made himself a cyborg. Also, he doesn't even have to be as good as Chopper to fix himself and King up because guess what? :queenhear:

Ancient Zoan recovery. :funky:
Like Zoro who took worse damage than Luffy and recovered at about the same time as him? And Kid and Law, who took more damage than modified human Sanji and recovered as quickly as him.
Is it really gifted bodies when your list expands to more and more people? Or are you making something up to justify why the Alliance should be recovered but not the Beast Pirates for some inane reason?

Everybody in the Alliance is fully healed by now, right? Do the Scabbards or lower Straw Hats have supposedly gifted bodies as well? The fuck even is a gifted body?

Status
Not open for further replies.