A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like day should continue, things are already shifting out of the fluff stage. Dont need votes to apply pressure and or discuss things, and Yo said votes on D0 will transfer over to D1 so not sure what the point of ending half the day phase already is.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well here's why I say so. If my plan here where to bring it back later on, I'd be fair better suited to leave it as is now, and when I see an opportunity to push you in thread, to pull it up as something that began my train of thought. By elaborating on it already, it allows you to defend it, which means I don't gain much by pulling it back up later.

I feel like day should continue, things are already shifting out of the fluff stage. Dont need votes to apply pressure and or discuss things, and Yo said votes on D0 will transfer over to D1 so not sure what the point of ending half the day phase already is.
I didn't realize that

vote lynch ekko

Emil

Certified Memelord
kekkoberg wants to stop this kawaii toothless phase

kekkoberg wants to vote these non belives so they get disposed of

we r building an empire here

Ratchet

I must say, so far Ekko you seem to be completely lacking in imagination. I'm not getting the impression that you're actually thinking about any of this at all.

Well here's why I say so. If my plan here where to bring it back later on, I'd be fair better suited to leave it as is now, and when I see an opportunity to push you in thread, to pull it up as something that began my train of thought. By elaborating on it already, it allows you to defend it, which means I don't gain much by pulling it back up later.
I am just stating things as I feel they are rn, the reason I said ''Maybe, maybe not'' is because Im receiving mixed signals here. Im gonna have a better view of this later.

Ratchet

you thought that was a good angle to start discussion from?i objectively have no issue with the topic as much as i do with the intention
Well you can't really establish the intention from what is ultimately NAI contribution. Your process seems to involve reaching a conclusion before getting to that based on the evidence in thread, and then working backwards to find the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.