A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well you can't really establish the intention from what is ultimately NAI contribution. Your process seems to involve reaching a conclusion before getting to that based on the evidence in thread, and then working backwards to find the evidence.
yea isnt that the whole purpose of the interaction? to reach a conclusion not leave it unsolved. i am reaching a conclusion that says you skoom and ur responses arent helping me see otherwise

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
ur gna have to define that
Imagination? Well you keep asking me this and that, and I've already said I felt at least some elements were self-evident, so my charge here is that you're not actually thinking about it, and you're merely engaging with it to be seen as doing something.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yea isnt that the whole purpose of the interaction? to reach a conclusion not leave it unsolved. i am reaching a conclusion that says you skoom and ur responses arent helping me see otherwise
You've missed my point. I'm saying you've reached your conclusion first, which is more characteristic of an agenda, rather than letting the vidence guide you to a conclusion.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You've missed my point. I'm saying you've reached your conclusion first, which is more characteristic of an agenda, rather than letting the vidence guide you to a conclusion.
where is this coming from even
i still havent yet reached a full conclusion as clearly outlined in the post you quoted
perhaps ur already admitting after a few prods fufufu

Status
Not open for further replies.