A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
where is this coming from even
i still havent yet reached a full conclusion as clearly outlined in the post you quoted
perhaps ur already admitting after a few prods fufufu
What does "full" have to do with it? I'm accusing you of having failed to demonstrate a natural thought process in our interaction. Allow me to demonstrate. As Town, you start from point A, and the line between A and B is the evidence you amass. B is the conclusion. I'm saying you started at B, and you're now working backwards to present your process as though you actually started from A.

Town = A > B
You = B > A

Emil

Certified Memelord
What does "full" have to do with it? I'm accusing you of having failed to demonstrate a natural thought process in our interaction. Allow me to demonstrate. As Town, you start from point A, and the line between A and B is the evidence you amass. B is the conclusion. I'm saying you started at B, and you're now working backwards to present your process as though you actually started from A.

Town = A > B
You = B > A
can u establish the first paragraph? from any recent game perhaps? surely u must have a benchmark

Emil

Certified Memelord
His entrance I didnt like, it felt to me like he was used the ''Pot is always scum'' as a way to join the game + appear like he's doing something cause he kept it up until I brought it to his attention. And rn he's just kinda blending in.
are u telling me there is a skoom in my distributers

sadly.. i agree

While I assume no, I best ask anyway - is this purely over their dislike of a certain character, or is it based on *something* from the thread?
Let's say it is a mix of both?

It might be too early for reads

But my 6th sense is tingling

I would also add DoctorIndigo

Sth feels off about him

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
His entrance I didnt like, it felt to me like he was used the ''Pot is always scum'' as a way to join the game + appear like he's doing something cause he kept it up until I brought it to his attention. And rn he's just kinda blending in.
I feel similarly, the joke is funny and all but it felt like a set-up so he can get away with blastin me down the line
:believe:

Status
Not open for further replies.