A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Alright well I don't particularly believe that it's laziness because you seem particularly invested in the game early on and have been relatively active, i'm quite worried the reason you havent read them is purely because you have no reason to scum hunt,

How about you go read the interaction and let me know what you think of them both
All i saw was ratchet saying townies think a certain way even using an A and B example and ekko saying that because he doesnt think that way doesn't mean he's scum.
Ekko saying he town reads you for something he scum read you for before is so wtf i think he might be town here.

Ekko why are you town reading me for one of my supposed scum traits? This makes no sense at all
Forgive my partner, he isn't going to be coming down for another week now.

Don't need to, i catch scum by doing at votes, you know that damn well after hosting me last game. Besides the obvious that my whole convo with pot was a joke.
You voted for me assuming i was finding an excuse to kill him later but 1: You're assuming he's town here.
But the truth is he's either your scum mate or you needed a good excuse to shade someone for town to mislynch.
Pero do you actually scum read Pot? Because you said you were joking but you're also accusing Fuji of potentially being his partner.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
All i saw was ratchet saying townies think a certain way even using an A and B example and ekko saying that because he doesnt think that way doesn't mean he's scum.
Ekko saying he town reads you for something he scum read you for before is so wtf i think he might be town here.
So what about my alignment, then?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Forgive my partner, he isn't going to be coming down for another week now.

Pero do you actually scum read Pot? Because you said you were joking but you're also accusing Fuji of potentially being his partner.
i said he might be,town fooj is always careful of putting votes on me,but here he did easily and got some sheeps to follow too.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
yoyo have we played together before?
If we did I can't recall. This is my first time playing in over half a year lol

any thoughts on game so far?
don't have many, but my two cents on the whole voting to end the day early is that we shouldn't do it, first to give ytw time to finish the roles and second so we can have more discussion/opportunities to hunt scum.

Well of course, Ekko is right, but Ekko's initial scum read of Ratchet was for busy work no? This was the weak spot I initially was pinged by, since it's a very easy thing to read someone scum for if you're scum yourself. I wanted him to elaborate on why Ratchets intent was scummy which he never really did

If we did I can't recall. This is my first time playing in over half a year lol

don't have many, but my two cents on the whole voting to end the day early is that we shouldn't do it, first to give ytw time to finish the roles and second so we can have more discussion/opportunities to hunt scum.
As long as people are contributing to the game without hiding behind fluff I don't really care if the phase is a bit longer tbh. Don't really care about your thoughts with regards to this though, it surely can't be the only thing that's caught your attention?

Do you have anything to share re thoughts on Ekko/Ratchet or Pero since those two have been focus points of the game?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Well of course, Ekko is right, but Ekko's initial scum read of Ratchet was for busy work no? This was the weak spot I initially was pinged by, since it's a very easy thing to read someone scum for if you're scum yourself. I wanted him to elaborate on why Ratchets intent was scummy which he never really did
the whole convo started with ekko accusing ratchet of busy work too,but you got a point when you say he never explained that scum read on ratchet but isnt that just ekko and ratchet every game?

Status
Not open for further replies.