A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Ratchet

Ekko why are you town reading me for one of my supposed scum traits? This makes no sense at all
He corrected himself to say they were false positive scum traits (and so, not really scum traits at all). He didn't elaborate on what those traits are, despite my asking.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't understand where you're even getting this from. I explicitly stated I felt you were operating under an agenda. I said you're misunderstanding what I'm saying, because you were asking me to evidence something that is intrinsically (that means - inherrent to) townie play. You have, quite literally, took one element of my post there, that was not intended to be independent, and then used that to make an argument that requires the rest of the post you removed it from to basically not exist.

What are you doing?
I'm holding you to the standards of all townies. As for your request - my argument is that you started with the cnclusion "Ratchet is Scum", and you're engaging with me on a level where you're trying to find evidence to that argument, rather than interacting with me and coming to that conclusion naturally. This has nothing to do with your "scum range", which is typically used to describe pro-town behaviour you are capable of displaying as scum (which isn't relevant here, because what I'm describing is not pro-town behaviour).
expected reply

i have called u scum, as have i called other players scum. and lots of other players also called others scum

this in itself does not mean we are reaching a conclusion. calling someone scum just to see how they react to it is far from reaching a conclusion. you can even just call someone scum for fun or for the sake of it. there is no agenda behind calling someone scum alone. do you think me saying so and so is scum is reaching a conclusion? is this not something i do as town. u have to define all of these. you are taking something NAI at best and making it look scummy. generic town traits do not apply for everyone.

there is no agenda behind calling someone scum. lots of players did it. do they all have agenda? they are all not playing according to your "town trait". the agenda comes in with the explainations that follow the scum read. you are saying i reached a conclusion that you are scum, then tried to solve you backward. lets see:

do you think me calling u scum is me reaching a conclusion? is this actually the position u wanna lool at me from? u have to define what reaching a conclusion is. this is me making a statement. however you are attaching a scum agenda/motive behind it from thin air when there was none.

our first actual interaction came when u made the weird comment about the setup composition based on only 3 people speculating it differently. i did not force u to make that comment. its something u did on ur own and i read it as scummy. i cannot have came in with a conclusion because before that post i did not display any actual intentionual scum read of u.

in the post you quoted previously, i clearly said "reaching a conclusion" which implies i am currently on the process of doing so. ofcourse you ignored that. why?

Ekko why did you specifically want my read on cal?

Why do you not care that I implied he’s town, but you thought he’s doing scummy stuff, but then thought he was town too?

what scummy stuff were you talking about?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You never mentioned my name once this entire game.
Don't need to, i catch scum by doing at votes, you know that damn well after hosting me last game. Besides the obvious that my whole convo with pot was a joke.
You voted for me assuming i was finding an excuse to kill him later but 1: You're assuming he's town here.
But the truth is he's either your scum mate or you needed a good excuse to shade someone for town to mislynch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This would be in your initial responses towards me.
im gna need elaborate quotes

It should apply to all townies, all the moreso in this game where no one has any roles yet.
based on?
the trait itself is towny, however i am still waiting on you to tell me
1. where did i break it. and give me a proper response with evidence from my posts.
2. how does me breaking it (if i did) constitutes me being scum? bring me games as town where i didnt call others scum.

go on

Yes, on a general level.
lol
imagine treating the kekkoberg on a general level

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Don't need to, i catch scum by doing at votes, you know that damn well after hosting me last game. Besides the obvious that my whole convo with pot was a joke.
You voted for me assuming i was finding an excuse to kill him later but 1: You're assuming he's town here.
But the truth is he's either your scum mate or you needed a good excuse to shade someone for town to mislynch.
looking at*

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko why did you specifically want my read on cal?

Why do you not care that I implied he’s town, but you thought he’s doing scummy stuff, but then thought he was town too?

what scummy stuff were you talking about?
unwareanted defending people randomly this early is something i scum read cal for before and was wrong

Ratchet

You've restated the same point over and over in that post, so I'll trim the fat:
this in itself does not mean we are reaching a conclusion. calling someone scum just to see how they react to it is far from reaching a conclusion
It, by definition, is reaching a conclusion. You even later go on to say that you did have evidence for it, so this defence seems weird. What you're saying is that you don't follow the town process of using evidence to inform conclusions, and that I can't hld you to that, and you can just call anyone scum for any reason. And then you say you called me scum because of an isolated post I made you didn't like. So in other words, you're claiming to have followed the town process I laid out, despite also saying that you don't follow that process at all.

This in turn indicates that you're merely contesting my arguments for the sake of them being arguments, which is fairly defensive in its own right. If it's a reaction test, then sure, but you've then gone on to say it's not a reaction test, so I'm even more confused as to where you are exactly on this than I was before your post.
is this not something i do as town.
There is, *usually*, a line of thought that can be traced when you're town. Appealing to self meta does little for me.

Oh boy. You're reacting really badly to this fam. We arent even past the halfway point of D0 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.