A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Are you saying Ekko scum reads Ratchet without elaboration every game?
In fairness to Pero, Ekko *does* have a long and bloody history of insisting I must be various degrees of scum in a game, irregardless of what my actual alignment turns out to be. I do take exception to the idea that it just happens by default in every game though - from Pero's perspective, he's seen us talk in 4 games - Fruit Mafia, GoT Mafia, Star Wars Mafia and Choose your Character Mafia. In three of those four games, Ekko was Scum, and in the other, I was scum (with Pero), so I find it somewhat uncharitable to put it down to that just being something we do regardless of alignment.

Ratchet

β€Ž
In fairness to Pero, Ekko *does* have a long and bloody history of insisting I must be various degrees of scum in a game, irregardless of what my actual alignment turns out to be. I do take exception to the idea that it just happens by default in every game though - from Pero's perspective, he's seen us talk in 4 games - Fruit Mafia, GoT Mafia, Star Wars Mafia and Choose your Character Mafia. In three of those four games, Ekko was Scum, and in the other, I was scum (with Pero), so I find it somewhat uncharitable to put it down to that just being something we do regardless of alignment.
@Peroroncino

That is alarming tbh, with that data I would expect him to be reading these interactions as town, not ignoring them as he apparently is

Ratchet

β€Ž
Of the games I remember where I've shared alignment with Ekko, we have UN Mafia, where we had no argument of note, Gnosia on NarutoForums where we had each other's alignment confirmed to one another, and Mango's Create your Role Mafia, which is the only one which fits his characterisation here.

I expect to be able to read the Goblin quite well this game. I don't have as strong a town lean on him as Gram seems to right now but I do like his immediate entrance and the freedom it seemed to convey

Watch dis spaze

Ratchet

β€Ž
i saw it in the wotlk game too
You would have seen us reach a good point in that game then, no? Before Day 1 was over we were both fairly confident in the pro-towness of the other, and worked together for the rest of the game. So then, I wouldn't say it's not worth it then, right?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
These aren't even close to essays. Let me ask you this - if not through interlocution, how do you expect to get a read on me?
by reading your posts when you're not doing an emotional outburst on kekkologix

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
And you believe my responses to Ekko so far fit, as you put it, "an emotional outburst" on Ekko?
yes, you 2 started the game fighting as always i have no reason to think otherwise when you did nothing different

Ratchet

β€Ž
yes, you 2 started the game fighting as always i have no reason to think otherwise when you did nothing different
Well I take issue with my posting being described as an emotional outburst inflicted upon Ekko this game, because I don't see your angle to actually believe that at all. I'll be frank Pero - I'm getting the impression that you're throwing terms and phrases out there without much regard for their application.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
unwareanted defending people randomly this early is something i scum read cal for before and was wrong
@Grammaton you also had a good early read of cal's enthusiasm in his early game entrance last game. i think you know cal's meta the most out of everyone, and u were online at the time therefore i asked you about any early read you may have on him, which i hope to receive an answer for soon ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.