A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
There is, *usually*, a line of thought that can be traced when you're town. Appealing to self meta does little for me.
still waiting for this to be established, you said it like 2-3 times now

1. bring me a town game of mine where this is strictly and undeniably true, and i have not reached a single "conclusion" before establishing my read of someone
2. you claimed that the townie trait was a generic trait, not pretraining to my own play/meta. stop changing the goal post. in fact when i asked you does this pretrain to me, you said no it is generic. now you are pretraining it to me. make up your mind and bring the goods already

Emil

Certified Memelord
This really isn't important Ekko, I've gotten what I wanted out of this conversation. I think there is a lot of interesting discussion around this that you need to pay attention to - in particular Pero's commentary, and also the several drive-bys we've seen around it.
i havn't read most of the game outside of our convo, i would very much like an answer ratchet

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm sure you can think of a few reasons. Now let's get to brass tacks. Once you've caught up I expect your qualified opinions on Flower, Ultra, SoulKiller, Nana and Peroroncino.
i have no intention of catching up / reading back now. i'll post in real time for a bit then dip. a bit too busy for a lynchless phase

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i have no intention of catching up / reading back now. i'll post in real time for a bit then dip. a bit too busy for a lynchless phase
Like Cal said, it's just a 48 hour Day 1. Votes carry over too. It's really not that long, i'm sure you're capable of catching up in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.