A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

To be honest, I wasn't getting much engagement with it. So I cut my losses and made of it what I had.
Nah, you were getting some good stuff out of it. I'm not even fully caught up yet and I've already got a few pings from it and stuff to question.

Emil

Certified Memelord
In fairness to Pero, Ekko *does* have a long and bloody history of insisting I must be various degrees of scum in a game, irregardless of what my actual alignment turns out to be. I do take exception to the idea that it just happens by default in every game though - from Pero's perspective, he's seen us talk in 4 games - Fruit Mafia, GoT Mafia, Star Wars Mafia and Choose your Character Mafia. In three of those four games, Ekko was Scum, and in the other, I was scum (with Pero), so I find it somewhat uncharitable to put it down to that just being something we do regardless of alignment.
ratchet what conclusion did you reach from our interaction earlier

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Nah, you were getting some good stuff out of it. I'm not even fully caught up yet and I've already got a few pings from it and stuff to question.
I got something from Flower, and maybe Fuji, and that's really it for me. Will be interested in your takes once you are fully caught up.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Of the games I remember where I've shared alignment with Ekko, we have UN Mafia, where we had no argument of note, Gnosia on NarutoForums where we had each other's alignment confirmed to one another, and Mango's Create your Role Mafia, which is the only one which fits his characterisation here.
tis a shame we don't share alignments often. also the one ToL we did, there was cult mechanics in the game messing with our town reads

even more shame i dont think we share same alignment here either. u tried an early gambit an failed though. day 1 is when i strike

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
tis a shame we don't share alignments often. also the one ToL we did, there was cult mechanics in the game messing with our town reads

even more shame i dont think we share same alignment here either. u tried an early gambit an failed though. day 1 is when i strike
I think it is far too early for you to have made anything close to a decisive read on my alignment.
you scum read ultra?
Correct.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This can't be the only object of interest you have here.
just answer the question :tiredpepe
u know why i am asking

I think it is far too early for you to have made anything close to a decisive read on my alignment.
Correct.
i thought i was a skoom with agenda that already reached a conclusion about you. what happened to that? what u think doesnt matter to me. im confident in my own reads. u have been pretty dismissive in these last few exchanges

Status
Not open for further replies.