Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Feel like Argentina and Brasil are the stronkest teams around at the moment alongside Germany
Germany? :luffylaugh:

This is not 2014 anymore, they will have a hard time even surviving the group stage again. I´m not rooting for this shitty team anymore btw, I hope Japan advances instead, together with Spain.

This is not 2014 anymore, they will have a hard time even surviving the group stage again. I´m not rooting for this shitty team anymore btw, I hope Japan advances instead, together with Spain.
I think they did well lately but it's too soon to determine whether or not they will be a great thing again referring to Germany. They certainly don't like the talents but talent isn't enough to make a great team alone. :josad:

Never underestimate Germany. Except 2018 (The World Champions curse to get out at group stage. Happened also to France 2002,Italy 2010 and Spain 2014) they always do great at the World Cup,its in their DNA! So i think Germany will do a great World Cup.

:pepeanger:

Posting with my super perfect predictions in the PL :myman:

1 - Liverpool
2 - Man City
3 - Tottenham
4 - Chelsea
5 - Man United
6 - Arsenal
7 - Newcastle
8 - West Ham
9 - Aston Villa
10 - Brighton
11 - Leicester
12 - Crystal Palace
13 - Brentford
14 - Leeds
15 - Southampton
16 - Wolves
17 - Everton
18 - Fulham
19 - Nottingham Forest
20 - Bournemouth
Newcastle 7th? They played well with Howe last year,but i expected a bigger transfer market session by them this summer!

My predictions on the top 7 for the 5 best leagues:

Premier:
1- Tottenham
2- Man City
3- Liverpool
4- Chelsea
5- Arsenal
6- Man United
7- West Ham

Serie A:
1- Inter Milan
2- Ac Milan