A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

But that's my point

i was reacting badly, and i was town, and was called scum because of that

you see?

it's baseless to analyze on how you think someone should react

now tell me Fuji, if you've played more with Ratchet

does he always do this? even when he is scum?
This sort of thing is NAI from him regardless of alignment.

Your point doesnt stand regarding Flower I told you why.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am a hella based ni**a and I watch anime while slacking off the D0 of a role madness game.

I recommend ya all plebians to watch Made in Abyss and pay respects to @novaselinenever Weeb Games which were nothing else than Made in Abyss themed games in disguise.

101s in how to bend the flavour

i buy it
welcome to the meth empire

also MiA is goated

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
this is kekable
why dot u bring it up after u flip
its meaningless now
Well, no, any prospective flip just evidences what I say, I'm simply giving my opinion on it *now*. It's not a defence, but I don't particularly feel the need to defend myself on this. Let's check your confidence - if you push my Day 1 lynch, and you get it, and I flip Town, are you confident enough that this will not happen to agree to submitting yourself to the following lynch? If you're not, then I've made my point - you're not really all that certain you have caught Scum!Ratchet at all. And if you are, well, by all means, put your money where your mouth is.
My point is that as a prior, he clearly isn't all that invested in your discussion, which is rather apparent. So that you're holding him to his interpretation, and using that to justify a vote, comes off as weak, and reaching for low hanging fruit. It's not readily apparent how this contradiction translates to scum intention, and you've admitted as much yourself.
Your point, initially, was that there was no apparent contradiction, because it's mostly redundant to lie about. Now that I've established there was one, you've changed your point, to avoid making any concession. My vote doesn't need to be justified, because it was there to prompt further engagement from him, and I've already stated after making said vote that I'm probably not lynching him today regardless.

As an aside, you're mostly rambling here. You claim I'm reaching for low hanging fruit, and that I've ultimately overplayed my hand, and have been caught cold. But yet, for the first element of that claim to be true, I must have, on some level, actively pushed for a Pero lynch on the basis that I believe him to be scum, when as you yurself say - I've done no such thing. What remains is a rather convoluted image where you haven't actually told me *what* you think I'm doing here - you're following from one argument to the next without much regard for analysis around my slot. Ultra, I haven't gotten any impression that you're engaging with me here intending to solve me.

I'm talking about your tone. It's far more chilled out than what I'm used to seeing from you and I've only ever experienced playing with you as town.

Hmm, okay.

Never watched the show.
I'm not gonna get into self meta but this is my first town game in a while so i'd suggest you go look through recent games and then come to a conclusion

I am pretty chilled out tho yeh

Ratchet

I mean like breakdown Ekko's posts and point out the conclusion he made and how he's working backward to find evidence for that conclusion.
He started with Ratchet is Scum. He then engaged with me in a way where he is looking to nitpick, in a manner I would describe as pendatically, in order to facilitate that read, and is now blustering confidence in his read.

I'm not gonna get into self meta but this is my first town game in a while so i'd suggest you go look through recent games and then come to a conclusion

I am pretty chilled out tho yeh
Im used to you being far more agressive lol, I remember SlimCal from the Al Stars games but I do town read you too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, no, any prospective flip just evidences what I say, I'm simply giving my opinion on it *now*. It's not a defence, but I don't particularly feel the need to defend myself on this. Let's check your confidence - if you push my Day 1 lynch, and you get it, and I flip Town, are you confident enough that this will not happen to agree to submitting yourself to the following lynch? If you're not, then I've made my point - you're not really all that certain you have caught Scum!Ratchet at all. And if you are, well, by all means, put your money where your mouth is.
this is kekable too
if you miraculously flip town then i have just added 1 more townie to the thousands that i have already mislynched
u think this will phase my resolve lol

Im used to you being far more agressive lol, I remember SlimCal from the Al Stars games but I do town read you too.
I'm an agressive player but suggesting i'm scum because im being mellow is a little disingenuous if u havent ever seen me play scum so not really liking where Drago is going with it

Ratchet

this is kekable too
if you miraculously flip town then i have just added 1 more townie to the thousands that i have already mislynched
u think this will phase my resolve lol
Well, now you're starting to reel apart here. Why on Earth is a town flip on me "miraculous" What on Earth are you using to read me to be anywhere near as confident as you project to be? I also note that you didn't answer the question. So if my flipping town is miraculous, why are not confident enough to bet *your* game on it?

My take is that you're not anywhere near as confident as you say you are, which you have little reason to fake if Town.

Vote: Ekkologix

Status
Not open for further replies.