A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Partner...he challenged you mano e mano, don't leave me blueballed backing you up here. You better vote for him after all you've put down.
spirit vote yeet ratchet

transfer this vote into my day 1 bank account. it will stay there, along with the 300 million i made from selling the blue stuff today @Yo Tan Wa

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
these r 3 kekable posts in a row
hey ratchet i am here
maybe stop addressing me in future tense and you might get an answer?
Kekable isn't a word, nor does it actually mean anything to me. I don't need to phrase my language on your terms, given your stated positions it should be a pretty easy question to answer.
this when i flip town yada yada is weak sauce and has no impact of my initial scum read of you. by your own admittance this is not a defense, why should i entertain you when i scum read you?
It's not a defence, but it is holding you to account. I mean if you think I'm Scum here, what does it even matter? You don't just think I'm Scum, you believe it would take a miracle for me to be anything but, which is such a wild and unsubstantited take that I can only assume whatever you are reading me from must be very particular. I'll present it via memearrows

>ekko: u r scum this game ratchet, 100%
>ratchet: kay, dunno why you're so sure already
>ekko: it will take a miracle for u not to be kekekekekek
>ratchet: aight, so you're happy to bet your game on it then
>ekko: tumbleweed.jpeg

All I see here is a cowardly stance that projects bravado but, when it comes to commiting to a read you have blustered on, you're suddenly found wanting. You tag players that will naturally follow you against me, and in hindsight it looks like your plan is to simply dogpile. None of this exchange looks like you wanting to get into my head and figure me out, rather it's you bloviating around my slot trying to use that to convince others into following you.

And while we're at it, if you'd like me to bet my game on your flip, while I certainly don't actually need to do so, I'm happy to.
My position is that the contradiction you outlined lacked impact. If you're voting for a player, I'm going to take it you assume that player has done something wrong enough to warrant suspicion, and so if they're a a weak or blizzard thought process behind that I'm going to question it. That you're trying to telegraph to me here that your vote isn't serious or that you're not certain about him or whatever doesn't really change that.
*lacked impact* really may as well be saying nothing, because it's not the position you first had, but the one you've tried to bait and switch into when it was established that it was, actually, present. And it really should change your perspective, because none of my behaviour around that vote suggested it came from wanting to pursue a lynch on Pero.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Ekko seems a bit different than I'm used to, a bit too much focus on Ol' Ratchy plus how he doesn't want to back read.
Usually from experience when I see him as town he tends to comb through the thread a bit more.

Ultra is more of a vibe check, I wasn't a fan of how he reacted when Ratchet said he scum read him

Ratchet

Bad move.

[Vote lynch Ratchet]
Chainsaw defence is noted.
@Ratchet i will ask again, because i am kind
what r ur thoughts of me after our interaction earlier and do u really think i am reaching conclusions when "i said you are scum"
My thoughts? Well, plainly, I think you're scum, and yes I do, because none of what you've presented justifies to me a thought process where you genuinely think you've got me caught. All the talk of my lynch as if it's already set in stone rings hollow.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Kekable isn't a word, nor does it actually mean anything to me. I don't need to phrase my language on your terms, given your stated positions it should be a pretty easy question to answer.
it is in my dictionary
i dont owe u any answers. ur flip doesnt affect the rest of my gameplay, and these posts do not affect my read of u. what i do after ur flip is none of ur concern

It's not a defence, but it is holding you to account. I mean if you think I'm Scum here, what does it even matter? You don't just think I'm Scum, you believe it would take a miracle for me to be anything but, which is such a wild and unsubstantited take that I can only assume whatever you are reading me from must be very particular. I'll present it via memearrows
the whole thing doesnt matter

>ekko: u r scum this game ratchet, 100%
>ratchet: kay, dunno why you're so sure already
>ekko: it will take a miracle for u not to be kekekekekek
>ratchet: aight, so you're happy to bet your game on it then
>ekko: tumbleweed.jpeg

All I see here is a cowardly stance that projects bravado but, when it comes to commiting to a read you have blustered on, you're suddenly found wanting. You tag players that will naturally follow you against me, and in hindsight it looks like your plan is to simply dogpile. None of this exchange looks like you wanting to get into my head and figure me out, rather it's you bloviating around my slot trying to use that to convince others into following you.

And while we're at it, if you'd like me to bet my game on your flip, while I certainly don't actually need to do so, I'm happy to.
*lacked impact* really may as well be saying nothing, because it's not the position you first had, but the one you've tried to bait and switch into when it was established that it was, actually, present. And it really should change your perspective, because none of my behaviour around that vote suggested it came from wanting to pursue a lynch on Pero.
i laughed a bit maybe
ur not even worthy of entertaining anymore
its pitful

Wait ur obviously reading the thread if u think Ultra is scum so why did you need to ask Ratchet what he thinks about Ultra when he's said it multiple times.

Sounds like u just want to pile attention on Ultra kek
Negative attention that is, given that you've asked the one person that's been outspoken about his scum read of Ultra

Ratchet

i dont owe u any answers. ur flip doesnt affect the rest of my gameplay, and these posts do not affect my read of u. what i do after ur flip is none of ur concern
i laughed a bit maybe
ur not even worthy of entertaining anymore
its pitful
I'll ask the room - do these posts look like Town Ekko who has caught a scum player who more likely than not fancies their chances at going deep Day 1? Do they look like an Ekko that genuinely believes it would take a miracle for their target to flip Town? I won't add further comment to that, so as not to influence the discussion.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Chainsaw defence is noted.

My thoughts? Well, plainly, I think you're scum, and yes I do, because none of what you've presented justifies to me a thought process where you genuinely think you've got me caught. All the talk of my lynch as if it's already set in stone rings hollow.
why in bloody hekko do i have to justify to you that i scum read you lol
i do not care what you think about my read of you
all i have to do is convince enough people to see it too

Emil

Certified Memelord
like ratchet i scum read u and im very vocal about it

why do u want me to convince YOU that i scum read you

lol

you are the last person that i need to convince of anything

Ratchet

why in bloody hekko do i have to justify to you that i scum read you lol
i do not care what you think about my read of you
all i have to do is convince enough people to see it too
Well of course you would want to try, yes? So I can defend the point, so you can further inform your read, and-

Oh, I don't need to continue. You've just evidenced my case for me - you're not interested in actually catching scum, you're interested in getting lynches you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.