A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I do like @Ratchet line of questioning and thinking what type of scum / town team we're dealing with here in terms of flavour

now, it could be self resolving depending on the first lynch and first kill, when we see the roles and can compare to our own, so it might not matter much

but imagine the lynch is some type of indie and the scum team janitors a kill at night

D2 comes along, and we get a wagon going and get someone to claim, then, it's pretty easy for scum team to mapinulate town into lynching the wrong person by making them think that character could be scum instead of town, since Breaking Bad is a mess in terms of factions and YTW could've made any type of group town / scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, now you're starting to reel apart here. Why on Earth is a town flip on me "miraculous" What on Earth are you using to read me to be anywhere near as confident as you project to be? I also note that you didn't answer the question. So if my flipping town is miraculous, why are not confident enough to bet *your* game on it?

My take is that you're not anywhere near as confident as you say you are, which you have little reason to fake if Town.

Vote: Ekkologix
these r 3 kekable posts in a row
hey ratchet i am here
maybe stop addressing me in future tense and you might get an answer?

this when i flip town yada yada is weak sauce and has no impact of my initial scum read of you. by your own admittance this is not a defense, why should i entertain you when i scum read you?

Well, no, any prospective flip just evidences what I say, I'm simply giving my opinion on it *now*. It's not a defence, but I don't particularly feel the need to defend myself on this. Let's check your confidence - if you push my Day 1 lynch, and you get it, and I flip Town, are you confident enough that this will not happen to agree to submitting yourself to the following lynch? If you're not, then I've made my point - you're not really all that certain you have caught Scum!Ratchet at all. And if you are, well, by all means, put your money where your mouth is.
Your point, initially, was that there was no apparent contradiction, because it's mostly redundant to lie about. Now that I've established there was one, you've changed your point, to avoid making any concession. My vote doesn't need to be justified, because it was there to prompt further engagement from him, and I've already stated after making said vote that I'm probably not lynching him today regardless.

As an aside, you're mostly rambling here. You claim I'm reaching for low hanging fruit, and that I've ultimately overplayed my hand, and have been caught cold. But yet, for the first element of that claim to be true, I must have, on some level, actively pushed for a Pero lynch on the basis that I believe him to be scum, when as you yurself say - I've done no such thing. What remains is a rather convoluted image where you haven't actually told me *what* you think I'm doing here - you're following from one argument to the next without much regard for analysis around my slot. Ultra, I haven't gotten any impression that you're engaging with me here intending to solve me.
My position is that the contradiction you outlined lacked impact. If you're voting for a player, I'm going to take it you assume that player has done something wrong enough to warrant suspicion, and so if they're a a weak or blizzard thought process behind that I'm going to question it. That you're trying to telegraph to me here that your vote isn't serious or that you're not certain about him or whatever doesn't really change that.

D

Dragomir

expected reply

i have called u scum, as have i called other players scum. and lots of other players also called others scum

this in itself does not mean we are reaching a conclusion. calling someone scum just to see how they react to it is far from reaching a conclusion. you can even just call someone scum for fun or for the sake of it. there is no agenda behind calling someone scum alone. do you think me saying so and so is scum is reaching a conclusion? is this not something i do as town. u have to define all of these. you are taking something NAI at best and making it look scummy. generic town traits do not apply for everyone.

there is no agenda behind calling someone scum. lots of players did it. do they all have agenda? they are all not playing according to your "town trait". the agenda comes in with the explainations that follow the scum read. you are saying i reached a conclusion that you are scum, then tried to solve you backward. lets see:

do you think me calling u scum is me reaching a conclusion? is this actually the position u wanna lool at me from? u have to define what reaching a conclusion is. this is me making a statement. however you are attaching a scum agenda/motive behind it from thin air when there was none.

our first actual interaction came when u made the weird comment about the setup composition based on only 3 people speculating it differently. i did not force u to make that comment. its something u did on ur own and i read it as scummy. i cannot have came in with a conclusion because before that post i did not display any actual intentionual scum read of u.

in the post you quoted previously, i clearly said "reaching a conclusion" which implies i am currently on the process of doing so. ofcourse you ignored that. why?
Please don't make wallies.
I'm not gonna get into self meta but this is my first town game in a while so i'd suggest you go look through recent games and then come to a conclusion

I am pretty chilled out tho yeh
Okay, I'll take a peek.
its better than peaky blinders
by far

I'm an agressive player but suggesting i'm scum because im being mellow is a little disingenuous if u havent ever seen me play scum so not really liking where Drago is going with it
It's an observation I made that differs from the play I got used to seeing from town Cal. Of course, I will do my due diligence on your scum games to see how it compares so far, but it's something of note that caught my eye nonetheless.

Well, now you're starting to reel apart here. Why on Earth is a town flip on me "miraculous" What on Earth are you using to read me to be anywhere near as confident as you project to be? I also note that you didn't answer the question. So if my flipping town is miraculous, why are not confident enough to bet *your* game on it?

My take is that you're not anywhere near as confident as you say you are, which you have little reason to fake if Town.

Vote: Ekkologix
Bad move.

[Vote lynch Ratchet]

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ratchet i will ask again, because i am kind
what r ur thoughts of me after our interaction earlier and do u really think i am reaching conclusions when "i said you are scum"

Status
Not open for further replies.