A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
She voted you with no reason to my recollection and has begun pivoting to Ultra via Ratchet

I absolute don't believe she reads you scum

Whether that makes you scum or not remains to be seen
i dont belive she does either
i think shes either mafia or have a really op claim that shes planning to bust out later

She voted you with no reason to my recollection and has begun pivoting to Ultra via Ratchet
1) Just because I don‘t tell you guys my reasons doesn‘t mean there are no reasons.
2) I had my eyes on Ultra hours ago. I did not go for him just because of Ratchet.

Try again.

Emil

Certified Memelord
probably might lean more into she has an MC level claim so she feels comfortably acting scummy as sht for no reason and will claim in day 1 as a get outta jail card, and when she does we hard lynch ratchet

D

Dragomir

He started with Ratchet is Scum. He then engaged with me in a way where he is looking to nitpick, in a manner I would describe as pendatically, in order to facilitate that read, and is now blustering confidence in his read.
I feel like Ekko does this every game? That sounds pretty standard to how he approaches his reads.

probably might lean more into she has an MC level claim so she feels comfortably acting scummy as sht for no reason and will claim in day 1 as a get outta jail card, and when she does we hard lynch ratchet
I mean, yeah, you don‘t wanna lynch me if you‘re Town :kayneshrug:.

But you wanna because you‘re scum :wellwell:.

Reads:

The Ekko vs Ratchet argument is outright bizarre. Which makes me think it‘s not Town vs Town. It doesn‘t feel like two Towns clashing here.

Ultra is weak af. Lean scum or some sort of Indie. Reminds me of last game.

I‘m also wary of Fuji. Last games I played with him as Town he was more easy-going and fluffed more. He‘s too serious for my liking. Where Yugioh core…

Pot said fellas, he is scum.

Drago reminds me of Weebs. He just can‘t read me. Lean Town since as scum he tends to buddy me more like in the Kaguya game.

Pero‘s paranoia regarding Pot looks good on him. Lean Town.

D

Dragomir

I do like @Ratchet line of questioning and thinking what type of scum / town team we're dealing with here in terms of flavour

now, it could be self resolving depending on the first lynch and first kill, when we see the roles and can compare to our own, so it might not matter much

but imagine the lynch is some type of indie and the scum team janitors a kill at night

D2 comes along, and we get a wagon going and get someone to claim, then, it's pretty easy for scum team to mapinulate town into lynching the wrong person by making them think that character could be scum instead of town, since Breaking Bad is a mess in terms of factions and YTW could've made any type of group town / scum
Okay, this is cool and all, but do you have any actual thoughts pertaining to the discussions at hand? I know you said you don't like the way Ratchet plays D0/D1, but so far, you've been very passive and distant from the discussions in the thread.
GTH Drago‘s Town cuz he‘s reading me wrong as usual and as scum he usually buddies me.
Don't remember ever buddying with you in my life.
What? I called you out for being weak hours ago. This push is just lame no matter how you spin it. I‘m not the vote here and you know it.
Elaborate on how lame his push is and why are you not the vote?
the opposite drago

only one person said skyler/hank/walt etc could be mafia. this was fuji. what u get from this is hes likely not one of these roles if he is town, or he is tmi'ing and hes one of them as mafia

the 2-4 other players just kept mentioning individual characters as being indies/potential scum

even if all 3-5 players talked like what fuji said, all it does is mean 1 of 2 things:
1. they r not skyler/hank/walt/walt jr
2. they r exactly mafia versions of skyler/hank/walt/walt jr or they r a rivaling faction and they r tmi'ing in the thread

when you look at this in the grand scheme of 27 players, just cuz 3 players were discussing possibility of skyler/walt being mafia means absolutely nothing. its not even a point worth bringing or defending. its just busy work
You make it sound as if Ratchet was saying that as way to read those 5 players or something when he wasn't. I get what you mean here, but that doesn't really change the fact that is a flavor that subverts the normal expectations of who's scum and town with normal flavor. That's what Ratchet was saying. Do you disagree with that belief? Is Breaking Bad not a flavor with some tomfoolery in it about who can be scum and who can be town?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The Ekko vs Ratchet argument is outright bizarre. Which makes me think it‘s not Town vs Town. It doesn‘t feel like two Towns clashing here.
Given your stated belief that Ekko is scum, I find this to be a weird way of summing up that read. Not scummy, per se, but weird.

Reads:

Ultra is weak af. Lean scum or some sort of Indie. Reminds me of last game.

I‘m also wary of Fuji. Last games I played with him as Town he was more easy-going and fluffed more. He‘s too serious for my liking. Where Yugioh core…

Pot said fellas, he is scum.

Drago reminds me of Weebs. He just can‘t read me. Lean Town since as scum he tends to buddy me more like in the Kaguya game.

Pero‘s paranoia regarding Pot looks good on him. Lean Town.
And here is the pivot lol
Flower never scum read ekko

Status
Not open for further replies.