What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Where are cuffs? And wing was cut. Bring manga evidence instead of lousy asscanon. Show the cuffs in the panel where King was helpless. Or you are saying, Greenbull came and removed sea cuffs leaving no time for king to fly, and then started sucking? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
HIS ZOAN FORM DOESNT LOSE WINGS STOP GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES AND AVOIDING WHY DIDNT KING GO INTO ZOAN AND FLY AWAY, KING ONLY LOST HIS LUNARIAN WING, BRO YOU ARE SO FUCKING BLIND

Babanuki is on Tama's side.
"But but Beast Pirates forced him to switch side again" yeah no, Beast Pirates is losing. They can't threaten Babanuki anymore.

If anything, Babanuki the Jail Warden is doing his Jail Warden job again, except for different team. He was capturing King, Queen and the other Beast fodders.

It doesn't.
Same happen to Fujitora too. He got bodied by King in aerial battle.
King destroys the little rock Fujitora uses when flying, and it is game over. King cuts flower GB uses to fly, it is game over.

Except Fujitora has better way to prevent that, with his gravity to pull King backward and not going too close with him. While GB has nothing to do that.
Meteors end dinosaurs.

well i think sanji and zoro are admiral level after getting their power ups because it led them to immediately defeating YC1 and YC2. There is still no idea after they got KOd that they were taken as prisoners since its highly doubtful wano forces would just let them lay around after getting KOd

Where are cuffs? And wing was cut. Bring manga evidence instead of lousy asscanon. Show the cuffs in the panel where King was helpless. Or you are saying, Greenbull came and removed sea cuffs leaving no time for king to fly, and then started sucking? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Babanuki is Jail Warden, he works for Otama, his job is capturing people and his prison area is Udon.

Don't take a genius to conclude Babanuki is doing his job right now: capturing the defeated Beast Pirates.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AdmiralKinyagi
@MarineHQ62

I actually hate to say it .... but

1- King is not at all dry
2- Green Bull failed at piercing King, his plant was bent down

so FOR NOW ... saying Green Bull neg diff King is not fair
he is just trapped
dude that's delusional. if greenbull is not able pierce King and just trapped him. He can use his high degree flames easily to remove the vines that is trapping him. Don't tell me that there is a plant that can survive the flames which is at magma hot.

HIS ZOAN FORM DOESNT LOSE WINGS STOP GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES AND AVOIDING WHY DIDNT KING GO INTO ZOAN AND FLY AWAY, KING ONLY LOST HIS LUNARIAN WING, BRO YOU ARE SO FUCKING BLIND
You are the one who is blind. I asked you to show soapstone cuffs which are not there on panel. Irony died 100 times.
There are two wings and Zoro cut one of his wings. The wing that is in black color got cut. Reread 1036. And stop with copium. See what has done it to you.

well i think sanji and zoro are admiral level after getting their power ups because it led them to immediately defeating YC1 and YC2. There is still no idea after they got KOd that they were taken as prisoners since its highly doubtful wano forces would just let them lay around after getting KOd
We are about to find out
In Marineford admirals seemed stronger than YCs, but YCs could still fight them.
So I think Sanji or Zoro can definitely put up a fight against an Admiral. Whether they can win or not I don't know.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
You are the one who is blind. I asked you to show soapstone cuffs which are not there on panel. Irony died 100 times.
There are two wings and Zoro cut one of his wings. The wing that is in black color got cut. Reread 1036. And stop with copium. See what has done it to you.
you cant even see his arms you obvious cant see him also he zoan form literally flys, zoro cut his lunarian wing off, you need to reread

We are about to find out
In Marineford admirals seemed stronger than YCs, but YCs could still fight them.
So I think Sanji or Zoro can definitely put up a fight against an Admiral. Whether they can win or not I don't know.
not to piss alot of people off here but I even believed that Cracker was Admiral level because he was having no issues with G4 while luffy in G2 was injured announcing his attacks handling Fujitora for awhile pretty well and after Fujitora launched his attack he was panting.

Babanuki is on Tama's side.
"But but Beast Pirates forced him to switch side again" yeah no, Beast Pirates is losing. They can't threaten Babanuki anymore.

If anything, Babanuki the Jail Warden is doing his Jail Warden job again, except for different team. He was capturing King, Queen and the other Beast fodders.
“My power only last until the next moon”

Status
Not open for further replies.